2023 Grand Prix de France Women's Short Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix de France Women's Short Program

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Gosh, Levito's flex is so fun. About the only thing I got right so far in my predictions, lol.

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
I still hate Levito’s program and its ignit choreography, but this was better than Skate America. She definitely still needs more speed, especially in the step sequence.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
It simply wasn’t very good outside the jumps. Other girls weren’t clean, but definitely topped her in composition. Her program was empty and had lots of copy and paste armography.

Lee was better, for instance, despite the rotation on the jumps.
I agree, but It was still looking better than Kimmi's CO today. For me personally, Wakaba's CO was as empty as this was, but probably speed matters a lot for the judging.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Well, the judges obviously didn't. 6th in the rankings in CO score so far :scratch2:
It simply wasn’t very good outside the jumps. Other girls weren’t clean, but definitely topped her in composition. Her program was empty and had lots of copy and paste armography.

Lee was better, for instance, despite the rotation on the jumps.

While I do like the armography and the music for Nastya, I do think that program could have more moves and steps in between the elements. So I tend to agree with YuBluByMe that many skaters tonight had better composition than her.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Well, then I guess we can cancel the cactus thing as well because comparing the males to stingy, shrivelled cacti isn't particularly complimentary either, is it?
No man has ever been related to this particular plant in this way, o to any other. Men too have had their fair share of reverse sexism (like when they have to be "masculine" no matter what. Like when they can't express their feeling to not be deemed as not men enough or worse gay. Etc.) Also we refer to a non consistent skater as a cactus regardless of the gender, so don't make comparison that don't have reason to exist only because you got triggered by the Word sexist