2024 European Championships Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 European Championships Pairs Free Skate

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Piegad & Strekalin were great to look at but lacking stamina at the end. What's up with so many teams having problems with lifts this season? I've never seen so many messy and not even attempted lifts in Seniors as I did this season.
To be fair, there are lots of young/inexperienced teams competing on the big stages now, and a lot of the more experienced teams have had issues with illness and injury which can also heavily affect lifts. 😕

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I like a lot the SP the Dutch team has for this season and I love the shade of blue they both were wearing. I want to have a shirt similar to one Michael wears. :D The lifts were very safe and the triple throw rittberger* stellar. And finally some good music instead of so common yet another saccharine bland cover being used with breathy wailing.

*We should not forget Alois Rittberger, the creator of the jump! Loop is a lame name.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I like a lot the SP the Dutch team has for this season and I love the shade of blue they both were wearing. I want to have a shirt similar to one Michael wears. :D The lifts were very safe and the triple throw rittberger* stellar.

*We should not forget Alois Rittberger, the creator of the jump! Loop is a lame name.
nathan-head-the-zombie-king.gif

Alois agrees