2024 European Championships Women's Short Program | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2024 European Championships Women's Short Program

Paulipau

Final Flight
Country
Poland
I'm a little behind as I just arrived in Budapest for my birthday weekend (yay).
I just watched Pinzarrone and she is great, but I wish she would get a different choreography. I feel like Benoit is good for more powerful skaters, rough around the edges. I think she would benefit from more poised choreography.

Paulipau

Final Flight
Country
Poland
Kimmys packaging is just top notch really.

Beautiful lines, shame about the Lutz but there will be other opportunities.

Country
Norway
I was just able to catch up. Happy for Loena and Nina, sad for Kurakova just not qualifying.

A lot of good skates today, cut off at 50. Impressed so many were able to score in the 60s.

I´m sad my girl Mia did not reach the final but the combo mistake was costly. However, I was very surprised she upped her step sequence to level 4. That was something to be proud off! I wonder if that is the work of Agnes Zawadski, her new coach. With time I think she will benefit from changing coaches but I believe this is very new.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I think so... unless it's a special kind.
Then try 충무김밥, a simpler version of kimbap. You'll need steamed rice, the 김, sesame oil, and white radish kimchi/something that can suffice for it:

1) spread the rice on the 김
2) roll the 김 and rice into rolls, use sesame oil to make the ends stick
3) cut the rolls into bite-size pieces, pair with the kimchi/equivalent and enjoy

Skating91

Medalist
Commenting now without reading any other posts. Gubanova was I think the only skater to rotate all her jumps correctly, well done to her no-one else achieved this.

Loena's 2A was not rotated correctly, UR on the lutz, should have got an unclear edge on the lutz at the very least, 3T was a cheated landing as well. Not reflected in the GOE for either jump element.

Nina should have got an unclear edge at the least on the lutz but great program. None of her jumps were rotated correctly, the GOE on her jumps is kind of insane, but she did well and achieved her maximum. She should not be ahead or even close to Gubanova with so many cheated landings.

Special mention for Taljegard and Sauter I liked what they brought to the event.

Skating91

Medalist
Kimmys packaging is just top notch really.

Beautiful lines, shame about the Lutz but there will be other opportunities.

I'm not sure about that there is no height on the jumps. It will become harder if anything. Still, I enjoyed her skating, but hold little hope for the future.