Ladies' SP | Page 48 | Golden Skate

Ladies' SP

S

sleepyjl

I'm the first to admit that it's a bit cruel to say this, but I really hate this choice of music for Rachael. The clumsy tap moves in the beginning make me think of Bee Girl from the No Rain video.

Tigger

Final Flight
Can someone tell me where that IGNORE button is? I can't find it ...

You have to go into your User CP and on the left side of the page, you'll see a link to Ignore List. Click on that, then you'll have to enter whomever's name you want to Ignore into the proper field, then hit the OK button.

I know my list has grown by leaps and bounds the last week and a half and will probally grow more by the weekend.

Oh Joannie....Your Mom is so very proud of you right now. What a program!!! So proud of her and to be her fan. Truly the Heart of a Champion on display!!!

The tears were flowing pretty freely here too.

london_calling

On the Ice
I thought Joannie skated that SP the best she has all season. There was more freedom in her movements. I teared up at the end and sincerely hope she has an amazing free skate.

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
I wish there were an eject button sometimes! That hater is getting on my laid back aussie nerves.

MMM hmmm. Do you suppose that there is a forum somewhere for, say, freestyle moguls with people debating protocols and GOE and whether a certain air should be guaranteed a gold medal ... whether the outfit is appropriate or ugly ... etc etc etc ... :)

kyla2

Final Flight
Do not love this music that Rachel is skating to. Great jumps and straight line footwork but that's it. She should not place over Mirai or Joannie.

S

sleepyjl

Had to know the disgusting trolls would come out - hybfc - please go where you are welcome as you certainly aren't welcome in this thread with your disgusting comments.

I am with you 100%. Troll, troll, go away.

TCAngel18

Medalist
You have to go into your User CP and on the left side of the page, you'll see a link to Ignore List. Click on that, then you'll have to enter whomever's name you want to Ignore into the proper field, then hit the OK button.

I know my list has grown by leaps and bounds the last week and a half and will probally grow more by the weekend.

Oh Joannie....Your Mom is so very proud of you right now. What a program!!! So proud of her and to be her fan. Truly the Heart of a Champion on display!!!

The tears were flowing pretty freely here too.

just dont ignore me =D

aurora100

Final Flight
yeah, well this is not as true as it is portrayed in some of these figure skating event promos. they are doing that to hype up the excitement of the event for the american viewers i think, especially since there isn't a big american star skater right now.

yuna is a pretty big star, but within the realm of "sports". she is definitely not THE BIGGEST star/celebrity figure there.

kinda like how tiger woods was (before his recent fall from grace!). he is a huge star in golf, and most people who don't know much about golf at least know who he is, and he has all these endorsements and makes a lot of money etc etc. he is definitely a well-known big star in general, but he is not the "biggest star" in the states. but of course some people who love golf think he is the greatest thing and he carries a lot of respect and expectations when he plays...

Yuna is #1 celebrity in Korea, not a sports star. Her celebrity exceeds any other sports star (soccer, golf, the famous multi medalist swimmer) and any actors or singers. She is way bigger than Tiger is in the Us. There is no other with as much recognition and a number of commercials. Anything she touches the sales go through the roof. I do not agree with you here.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
possible downgrade??

No idea. Not at all experienced in tech calling. Just what I saw from the NBC feed.

Wow great job Rachael! A bit of one wonky landing, but a great program in general and a smile throughout! And I love that dark pink on her. Vibrant colors look great.

babyalligator

On the Ice
I began to tear up when Joannie began to cry but what really got to me was seeing her father in the stands cheering for her with tears in his eyes...

Merci, Joannie!!!!

Layfan

Record Breaker
I have to admit ... I actually enjoyed Rachael!! A lot! Such exhuberance and confidence! Slightly shaky on a couple landings but what-ev.

She had the most free performance of the night. Well done. USA!