2024 Worlds: Ticket Info | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2024 Worlds: Ticket Info

amicofritz

Rinkside
Still available: excellent single all-event (with Practices, Gala) Worlds 2024 ticket, section 116, row R, @ $800 USD.

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
Hi everyone! I'm selling 1 x Exhibition ticket, as unfortunately I'm leaving Montreal on the Sunday. Section 111, Row J, Seat 15.
It's listed on StubHub, and at CAD 340 it received a "Great" rating. Please DM me :thank:

aonvision6

Spectator
Trying to figure out which section to buy tickets. Is 105 by the judges? If so is that a good one? It is my first event so appreciate any feedback.

skatingguy

On the Ice
Trying to figure out which section to buy tickets. Is 105 by the judges? If so is that a good one? It is my first event so appreciate any feedback.
105 looks like it's one section over from the kiss'n cry. If you wanted to sit on the judges side you might have to try 115, or 111, but be careful about not sitting too close to the ice surface because sight lines will be an issue in those sections.

aonvision6

Spectator
105 looks like it's one section over from the kiss'n cry. If you wanted to sit on the judges side you might have to try 115, or 111, but be careful about not sitting too close to the ice surface because sight lines will be an issue in those sections.

Got it, so the judges will be by the penalty box in the hokey arena?

Seven Sisters

Medalist
ISO 1 ticket for Friday (ladies free) and Sunday Gala if anyone is selling additional tickets they have

i already have mine for the Thursday and Saturday. looking for some good offers for Fri and Sunday

thanks !
I have a Gala ticket for you—pm me if still interested.

Knebli

Rinkside
Cost of tickets are outrageous! Killing the sport we love. Just a quick rant. Would love to go but out of reach with added accommodation and transportation in our own country.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

This is a somewhat more detailed schedule than any other I’ve seen so far- it gives an ending time for each event (subject to change of course) that gives an idea how much time might be between events.

When I clicked on the link posted above, I got a 404 error. However, when I went to this page on the official site, the events schedule link worked just fine, hmmm. I need to take a look at the times and figure out how much time I want to spend at the Bell Centre vs. Montreal sight seeing. A lot will depend on the weather, I suppose.

We only have about 4 weeks to go!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
@apgold We were checking out https://www.saint-joseph.org/en/ and decided that is a must-see! I was trying to find on the Bell Center web site if there is WI Fi at the arena and wondering if this is a cashless arena. Didn't see the answer to either but maybe I just missed it.

Don't see me making it to the 6:30 am Monday pairs practice, but men and pairs are pretty much what I'm hoping to see (of the practices). Will probably do others. It's getting close now.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
@apgold We were checking out https://www.saint-joseph.org/en/ and decided that is a must-see! I was trying to find on the Bell Center web site if there is WI Fi at the arena and wondering if this is a cashless arena. Didn't see the answer to either but maybe I just missed it.

Don't see me making it to the 6:30 am Monday pairs practice, but men and pairs are pretty much what I'm hoping to see (of the practices). Will probably do others. It's getting close now.
that's not the first place I would visit but yeah... most tourists want to climb up there ;) there are nicer churches around...

like basilique notre-dame in the old Montreal area, nicer and closer to Bell center

and this one, very close to the bell center

Last edited:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not arriving until Wednesday, so I will have to fit in my sight seeing in between practices and some of the earlier groups.

@4everchan, what do you recommend for sight seeing? I've only been to Montreal once before. I'm super happy I'm staying right near Mandy's salads. I ate one of their salads the last time I went and it was so good. I'm also right near the Fine Arts Museum, so may check that out as well.