2024 Worlds: Ticket Info | Golden Skate

2024 Worlds: Ticket Info

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Tickets

Day tickets for the ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2024 are now on sale. The championships will take place from March 18-24, 2024, at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec.

Day tickets are priced starting at $78.25 CAD and can be purchased online at Ticketmaster.ca. Each day ticket includes access to the daily competition and early practice at the Bell Centre (excluding the Exhibition Gala practice).

The schedule for the event can be viewed here.

Please use the Classifieds for selling or asking for personal tickets. Thanks!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thx so much for the info @apgold. I saw people mentioning presale on Twitter and wondered what they were talking about. Can't believe it's finally time!

jingmorrison

Spectator
Is there any information on the range of prices for all event tickets? i see they start at $450 but not sure any higher prices?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Looked at ticketmaster earlier to see the $$$ range/which seats are under which price range...I'm not sure at this point whether to go for it (saying that while 4 years ago I've cancelled my savings account to afford 2020 Worlds ticket...how times have changed lol). I have until next week to decide.

Skate4fn

Rinkside
Is there any information on the range of prices for all event tickets? i see they start at $450 but not sure any higher prices?
Here is the link to the prices:

ChristineB

On the Ice
Hi, I contacted ticketmaster & just noticed all the prices are now disclosed! :)

I also notice that the prices have jumped up considerably! Crazy how expensive this is going to be, but I know it will be worth it. I've wanted to attend Worlds for a long time and can't pass up a North American opportunity.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
yeah.. i was excited for the cheap option at 450... not great seats LOL... and the 750 is not much better. thinking hard here :) I have been there but I don't remember where I was sitting : sometimes, all seats are decent... will try to figure this out.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Okay.. I was in 116 section for stars on Ice... which was amazingly close but more on an angle. I am considering buying a seat higher but more centered.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Looking at the seating chart a bit better : I am a reassured a little. The very top sections 300 and 400 which are quite far are not for sale. So seats in the 200 section for hockey are pretty good usually.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
@4everchan will you go to the box office and buy your tickets, or do you have to get them from Ticket master too? I'm assuming these prices do not include the service charges, which could be pretty significant.

Adding: Anybody have a link for a seating chart?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
@4everchan will you go to the box office and buy your tickets, or do you have to get them from Ticket master too? I'm assuming these prices do not include the service charges, which could be pretty significant.
i will buy them online. I am guessing the venue itself wouldn't sell on the presale... and would say :get them on ticket masters.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just had another thought -- wonder if these are printable tickets, or are they the dreaded phone only tickets. :bang::palmf:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Just had another thought -- wonder if these are printable tickets, or are they the dreaded phone only tickets. :bang::palmf:
It is ticketmaster...don't expect for too much.. .they suck. I think tickets come to your account... and they come to your account late... You probably can print them but it is probably a pain :)

Last edited:

Skate4fn

Rinkside
It is ticketmaster...don't expect for too much.. .they suck. I think tickets come to your account... and they come to your account late... You probably can print them but it is probably a pain :)
Only electronic tickets now and they have to be scanned on your phone (don’t think you have the option to print)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Only electronic tickets now and they have to be scanned on your phone (don’t think you have the option to print)
yeah... i am not surprised that this is the default option. They certainly have other ways for people without phones. They also are used for classical music concerts and some of the concert goers definitely do not have smartphones. (For one of my concerts, I know a woman called them to get a printable version... but I don't know how it turned out). I personally prefer no-print tickets.. but I can see how annoying that can be for some people.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
We ordered Skate Canada tickets from ticketmaster, and the default was to have them mailed; tickets were ordered from USA. In the past, I have had "print at home" option from Ticketmaster Canada.

Note: tickets have not yet arrived, which doesn't surprise me as very few tickets have been sold.