Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 133 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Have I already mentioned today how much the internet hates me lately? :cry: It froze right in the middle of his skate and then took its sweet time to start again... and just to show me that it was totally on purpose it did the same thing in the middle of Tatsuki's performance (and yes, no problems at all during advertising :sarcasm: so glad)

roxella

On the Ice
Don't judge me for what I am going to say,but I think the kid is skinnier than Adelina Sotnikova ...Anyway,he is so very handsome! :love:

BusyMom

Medalist
Have I already mentioned today how much the internet hates me lately? :cry: It froze right in the middle of his skate and then took its sweet time to start again... and just to show me that it was totally on purpose it did the same thing in the middle of Tatsuki's performance (and yes, no problems at all during advertising :sarcasm: so glad)
I'm not sure why but mine is not so bad. I got the freeze during Yuzuru's OG and World. Not today. Thank goodness. On the bright side, you got to see a lot of Dai's Commercial. :love:

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Thanks, I couldn't believe someone has already uploaded it:laugh: Thanks to the uploader, some fans are so kind.

The kid is so sweet when he sings during the performance.

Darjaille

Rinkside
I tried this one, but it doesn't work:think: Anyway, thanks.:) I'm waiting for the youtube links:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v17-DPSSRxk

Oh! I didn't know they were going right up on youtube :laugh: If they have all the talks and interviews and stuff, maybe I should go over them again as I was just scribbling phrases and I forgot half of the stuff now. Anyway this is what I caught from the small talk between Oda and Yuzu :D

Yuzu: Even though I took gold medal, the performance which I was aiming for, well, it was regrettable
I was nervous
It wasn't my dreamed stage (From now on I want to skate “my dream stage”, skate better?)
So, releasing latest information, huh? Working on the quad loop
Oda: And Kanako was like “ohmygodohmygodohmygod!” So tell, how do you do it!
Yuzu: It's like, and I go, Shu-!
Oda: I can't understand! “Shu!?”
Yuzu: I'm getting a good feeling into it, I think I understand it now
then comparing it with salchow
Oda: Everyone surely wants to see it, but do it in your own pace
Yuzu: Yeah, it's like, more people can (try) to do it but when you're at a competition for now it's only up to salchow
Last season was great, medal and all, but Pyeongchang will be totally different, it doesn't really have anything to do with what happened until now, we can't know how good people will get, it's a different day, different rink, different place, every day everyone is getting better; Yes, that's one my dream, for everyone to be getting better

And from the interview after the skate:

Q: So how was the skate?
Yuzu: I had great feelings from it, I'm in happy mood, I think it couldn't have been better
Q: You won gold medals, did something change?
Yuzu: Inside me, nothing changed. I still feel the “do my absolute best!!” kind of thing inside

roxella

On the Ice
Yuzu: Inside me, nothing changed. I still feel the “do my absolute best!!” kind of thing inside

He amazes me day after day...he is such a good and mature young man :clap:

edit: OMG, 300 pages already ... :clap: for us, Yuzu's fans

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Oh! I didn't know they were going right up on youtube :laugh: If they have all the talks and interviews and stuff, maybe I should go over them again as I was just scribbling phrases and I forgot half of the stuff now. Anyway this is what I caught from the small talk between Oda and Yuzu :D

Yuzu: Even though I took gold medal, the performance which I was aiming for, well, it was regrettable
I was nervous
It wasn't my dreamed stage (From now on I want to skate “my dream stage”, skate better?)
So, releasing latest information, huh? Working on the quad loop
Oda: And Kanako was like “ohmygodohmygodohmygod!” So tell, how do you do it!
Yuzu: It's like, and I go, Shu-!
Oda: I can't understand! “Shu!?”
Yuzu: I'm getting a good feeling into it, I think I understand it now
then comparing it with salchow
Oda: Everyone surely wants to see it, but do it in your own pace
Yuzu: Yeah, it's like, more people can (try) to do it but when you're at a competition for now it's only up to salchow
Last season was great, medal and all, but Pyongyang will be totally different, it doesn't really have anything to do with what happened until now, we can't know how good people will get, it's a different day, different rink, different place, every day everyone is getting better; Yes, that's one my dream, for everyone to be getting better

And from the interview after the skate:

Q: So how was the skate?
Yuzu: I had great feelings from it, I'm in happy mood, I think it couldn't have been better

Hi Darjaille!Thanks so much for the translation!

I didn't catch that part, but did Yuzuru really do a Simon Reed and said Pyongyang instead of Pyeongchang?

Darjaille

Rinkside
Hi Darjaille!Thanks so much for the translation!

I didn't catch that part, but did Yuzuru really do a Simon Reed and said Pyongyang instead of Pyeongchang?

Oh my god no!!!! xD I'm so sorry. It's me who wrote it wrong! m_ _m He said Pyeongchang! I'm gonna go edit it now.

Sorry xD

Klarnet

On the Ice
Thank you so much for the explanation!

I thought I was familiar with the Zayak rule - you cannot repeat a quad/triple unless it is in a combination - but now I see it is more restrictive than I realized. So that is also why Yuzu didn't repeat 3t in his combinations, and instead did 3a-3t, 3a-2t and 3lz-1lo-3s. Suddenly it all makes sense! :laugh:

You're welcome! that's really a headache for the skaters - one more triple and your medal is gone like in case with Javi on Olympics

Yuzusan

On the Ice
He amazes me day after day...he is such a good and mature young man :clap:

edit: OMG, 300 pages already ... :clap: for us, Yuzu's fans

Yah 300 pages ... and at the next world championship, he will be the first skater that over 300 overall points for a competition ;)