New Surivior Show | Page 7 | Golden Skate

New Surivior Show

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mookie acts like a high school jock or snotty frat boy who enjoys making fun of his "inferiors". Grow up, dude. I'm hoping he's the next one gone.
I don't like Mookie either. I think the big burp did me in. Why would you do that on national tv just to be cute?? The only problem now he has the Immunity Idol.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I haven't been too fond of Mookie, either. But I do like Alex and Edgardo.
I like them too but in the popularity poll on cbs, they are not anywhere near being popular. I think they are playing the game too.

The poll as of last week is

Yao Man
Michelle
Earl

Does anyone else think they will merge tonight and have to live on exile island??

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Wow I am shocked - about Michelle being voted off. A little happy too.:biggrin: That is really going to throw all strategies ..... I knew Dreamz had something up his sleeve.;)

I liked Michelle, that is too bad, but I think it is going to make things really interesting.:agree:

Last edited:
I was really sad to see cute little Michelle go!

It wasn't much of a suprise, after seeing the tv ads and previews, that the merge was going to happen and that all the amenities at the Moto camp were going to be taken away.

I don't know what will happen from here on out, but I'd love to see an alliance for a top 4 of Alex, Edgardo, Yao Man and Cassandra. The only one left that I don't really care a lot for is Mookie. The others, I don't dislike them, I just like others better.

I wonder if Mookie is going to get on peoples nerves, they try to vote him off next week, he uses immunity and then they vote him off the following week?

Yao Man sure pulled through on the last couple challenges!!!

Jeff is totally to blame for Michelle going instead of Stacy.

After making sure that they were kept separate before tribal council so no one could strategize, then Jeff goes straight to Alex and basically says, OK, Alex, tell Dreamz who to vote for. Alex says, there is no reason to vote off anyone but Michelle, Dreamz sees which way the wind is blowing (so he imagines -- if Jeff had asked Mookie instead of Alex, the result would have been the opposite), and that's that.

I have to laugh at Alex and Edgardo. They think they have a share in the immunity idol. But it's in Mookie's pocket, LOL.

Jhar55

Medalist
I thought it was funny when they came back and all the luxuries were gone.
And they had to go straight to tribal that's how they need to do it that way each week.
They were right you can't trust Dreamz he went and told Casandra that Mookie had the idol. I hope they give him the boot next week.

heyang

Record Breaker
Yao is my hope for the win. Since Dreamz tells Earl & Cassandra about Mookie's idol next week, I hope they can force Mookie to use it.

I was so bummed that Michele was voted out, but nor surprised considering the others on her team. Alex wants to keep Stacy around. Dreamz probably feels that he can stay longer if he goes with Alex for now. The original luxury tribe has the #'s right now unless Yao & Earl can get Cassandra and Dreamz on their side.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They were right you can't trust Dreamz he went and told Casandra that Mookie had the idol. I hope they give him the boot next week.
Jhar, no-no-no-no!!! Dre is my person in our survivor game at work. :laugh: :laugh: I do think he cooked his goose by voting for Michelle because that's not what Mookie wanted. Maybe things will work out with him and Mookie next week (keeping my fingers crossed). I thought it would be interesting if an alliance gets both idols on their side. I think Mookie is too selfish to think clearly.

I know this will make Sean upset but I was wishing they voted off Stacy.

I really like Dre, Earl, Alex, Edgardo and Yau Man.

We were talking at work today and the majority thinks this is really a good season.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I know this will make Sean upset but I was wishing they voted off Stacy.
I am "fuming mad" now!!!!!

:laugh: j/k. I can't say as I can blame anyone for feeling that way. Stacy really has not done much to become a favorite and not trying to "patch things up" with Dreamz and Cassandra is not a good move either. I don't think it was a bad move for anyone who wasn't sure about their future in the game though. Voting off Michelle was a good move as I see it for Dreams and Cassandra. Every strategy has to be re-thought a little now, and Michelle was being picked on some for people felt Stacy was more of a threat in latter challenges. I don't see that acutely think Michelle was more threatening than Stacy.

"Blaming Jeff," ????? Well he might have done some questioning that lead a more strategically varied game, but Alex said the same thing about Cassandra.

I am kinda happy about Stacy still on, but think her days are numbered UNLESS she can patch things up with Cass and Dre. Michelle's days were numbered too IMO, 3 votes and she would be gone.

Is anyone forgetting the immunity idol that Yao-Man made???? I think this is going to be funny.:agree:

eta, if someone had the immunity idol, I found out last out of 4 with a lot of time in between, and it was told to me by Mookie, who is not keeping his mouth shut about it to tell in the first place, hey, even the field. Dreamz is playing this game well now IMO. He is trying to take a "power" position that he has not had and will obviously need to win the game. Otherwise he is around until they don't need his votes.

Last edited:

Jhar55

Medalist
This season I really don't know who most of the players are, I know who Yah-Man, Mookie and Dreamz are. Oh and big mouth Rocky & Lisi
Yeah they done somethings different this season but for the most it's been boring to me. Before the merge same tribe won everything even after they did the shake up Motto wins. This season for the most has been ho-hum at least to me maybe getting burned out on the show.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
eta, if someone had the immunity idol, I found out last out of 4 with a lot of time in between, and it was told to me by Mookie, who is not keeping his mouth shut about it to tell in the first place, hey, even the field. Dreamz is playing this game well now IMO. He is trying to take a "power" position that he has not had and will obviously need to win the game. Otherwise he is around until they don't need his votes.
Sean, you brought up some really good points. The only thing I hope is that Dre voted for Michelle to tell Stacy something......like you owe me now. :agree:

This is from the cbs site.

Next time on SURVIVOR: FIJI

· The hidden Immunity Idol stirs distrust among tribemates.

· At the Reward, one Survivor works diligently to solidify an alliance.

· One Survivor is caught strategizing with a member of another alliance. How will this double-dealing affect this Survivor's game?

· A cat and mouse game plays out at one of the most dramatic Tribal Councils in SURVIVOR history, leaving one alliance shocked and the other gloating.

Sounds interesting.

Dee

Sean, you brought up some really good points. The only thing I hope is that Dre voted for Michelle to tell Stacy something......like you owe me now. :agree:
The only message Dreamz sent Stacy is, treat me like dirt -- I like it. :thumbsdown:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
The only message Dreamz sent Stacy is, treat me like dirt -- I like it. :thumbsdown:
Really, I see that totally differently, that does effect Stacy on the "feeling guilty level" and ....well .... she does take it as a "wake up" but what she is going to do about it??? Face her fears and apologize? Explain her actions? We'll see, but as far as the message sent Stacy's way, she is not a "D student," she understands just how lucky she has been and how Dreamz overlooking personal grudge to advance in the game makes him a threat that she did not anticipate - she was wrong, will we see her step up and swallow her pride? That will play VERY HIGH respect in Dreamz mind. People will screw up from time to time, but props CAN get given for the actions after. Dreamz started out mouthy and rubbed people the wrong way, he has got to be aware that some do not like him. Basically when a "know it all cocky mouth" competitor fails at a simple puzzle and you are in "survival mode" that is a very encouraging moment. You might get caried away with reactions. Like when I saw Ira standing right infront of me. I sounded like a gitty little school girl, but I am not.

The question now is what will she do with this "education" in social disorders. Dreamz Might "like it" too. For comes down to Dreamz and Stacy, the jury will be made aware of Stacy and Lisi's actions (which IMO was more Lisi influence at the time) will weigh in Dreamz favor. Stacy also has had a quick lesson in "knowing someone and finding out who they really are," it sucks when you buddy up with someone and find out they have morals that you totally despise and find despicable. So He might like it because it says "you make me look so good for still treating you with respect after you treated me poorly." I could see that too. So maybe Dreamz is saying "treat me like dirt, ---- it will come back to you." But I think Stacy is catching on to a "life lesson" here too.

If Dreamz kept Michelle on he had LESS of a chance of staying on no matter what. Michelle was a choice over him, duh. Stacy is not. He knew that. He now, IMO, will go about trying to reformulate the alliances to get a more secure spot, the start was getting rid of "key component Michelle." Now his strategy is in play.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great post Sean, boy do I hope you're right!!! At work we play everytime a new survivor comes on. I organize it and do a report every Friday on the outcome. I record the show and then we watch it on the big screen at work. We have a drawing of names and normally, I get booted off in about the 2nd or 3rd week. I have never got this far. :clap: :clap:

Dee

Yau-man didn't give up his idol, Mookie did. (But next week Mookie is going to go through Yau-man's belongings and find Yau-man's idol.) That's why Yau-man is so happy. He got rid of the other idol AND got rid of a member of the other alliance.

Dreamz is not playing a good game at all. Running back and forth, now nobody at all is on his side.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
(But next week Mookie is going to go through Yau-man's belongings and find Yau-man's idol.)
BTW......... I still try to steer away from the next weeks previews, much like a spoiler. Just info, doesn't matter. Just informing.;)

Cassandra is playing the best social game. Did you notice that she got every one of the questions right in the reward challenge, questions about what the other players were thinking about each other?

Also -- on the question, who do you hope you never see again after the show is over, it was unanimous for Stacy, LOL.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Also -- on the question, who do you hope you never see again after the show is over, it was unanimous for Stacy, LOL.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Oh you think that is funny do ya?:p

Stacy would have held her name up for that one.:agree:

Cass's social game is so good she is a target now. I was surprised to hear some saying they don't trust her.

I guess some might be pleased with how things are going for Stac, but can you look in her eyes and see how crappie she feels? Even prior to the "who do you "hate" quiz.

Last edited: