New Surivior Show | Page 5 | Golden Skate

New Surivior Show

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No one on the forum, you all are so nice to put up with my "lunatic ravings." :laugh:
OK, I thought who would say which thread any of us could post in? The only one that could say that we can't post at all is Ms Paula, and she pretty much leaves us alone.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
OK, I thought who would say which thread any of us could post in?

It is funny how many of my "friends" read this forum now that I have told them about it, but never see them post. It is strange to hear a "friend" of mine continuing a topic that had just been brought up here at GS. One has moved to Spokane last year and has some great thoughts on FS that he shares with me and I tell him to post it, but no.....come on Ray post!

Must admit, I think Paula is wonderful from some of the aspects of this forum and what GS provides for free. And how much they put up with / are open minded about. - mods included.

Anyhoo, I just don't care to be bossed around by someone telling me not to post on Survivor topics so....:p

I am glad about Anthony even though I am not at all fond of Rocky, Lisi is exactly what you all are thinking. Cassandra I just think "blaa." Dreamz I am starting to get a liking for in regards to the game. He is so "sleeveless" I feel like he has something up his sleeve. Alex is on, seems to be a better judge of character than I first imagined and see him doing quite well, but that is JUST IMO.:biggrin:

Well, I have been wrong before on impressions. Even have done it at GS a few times realizing how much I was off on a persons personality, so it should be no surprise to me that I was wrong again.:cool: Well there is always the chance that someone will prove me wrong on my latest notion of personalities on the show .,.....? WE'LL SEE.

Ah, I feel better for now.:yes:

Last edited:

Jhar55

Medalist
If they hadn't wanted to get rid of Anthony so bad I think they would have gotten rid of Rocky, he'll be the next to go I hope any way.'
Took fromer Motto members to show them how to get food.

Why does Cassandra look so familier? She reminds me of the other Cassandra from couple seasons ago.

Is YaMan going to get caught digging for the idol after all he has a big hole there.

I was hoping that the vote would switch to Rocky. He is all mouth and nothing behind it, so far anyway.
I agree that he and Lisi on the same tribe is probably going to create a lot of drama. I don't like her much.

I can't believe I haven't got all their names and the tribe names straight yet! I was happy to see Michelle, YaoMan and the other person from the "losing tribe" move over to the posh camp. And I like Cassandra a lot. (Cassandra reminds me a bit of Cerie)

Picking an all man tribe for strength didn't work for this first week of challenge! I was real happy for the winning tribe!

(now I should go do some homework and study the Survivor site to memorize the tribe members and tribe names! LOL!)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NJSk8fan, the only reason I know most of their names is I write a report for our work game. It was tough this week because I had to switch all the names around. We really get into it at work and sometimes get into email fights. It's great!!

So far my favorites are:

Alex
Edgardo
Dre (My person in our game. God, I hope he keeps his mouth shut)

Your thinking Casandra and Cirie, yes, that's what's been tickling the back of my mind.

Rocky should have thought farther into the game. If Rocky, Mookie and Anthony stuck together, they could have gotten one of the other guys off and they at least would have had a fighting chance. Now it's 4 of the old Moto tribe to 2 of the old Ravu tribe. I can't wait for Rocky and Lisi to get into a big fight.........who will win?? Lisi will show him what "little girls" are made of. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I can't wait for Rocky and Lisi to get into a big fight.........who will win?? Lisi will show him what "little girls" are made of. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Lisi could drop-kick him in a second: Rocky wasn't exactly Vin Deisel going into this and now he's a total string bean....:laugh: On THAT note, I really wish they would tell the guys on this show, ANY edition, to pack a pair of shorts a waist size or two SMALLER than what they usually wear so they have something a little more -- something -- to wear once the weight loss sets in; I have no desire to see anyone walking around with their shorts dipping dangerously, unnervingly, below the equator, so to speak, and I'm sure most of the ladies who have to actually be on the tribes with these guys would agree with me.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I really wish they would tell the guys on this show, ANY edition, to pack a pair of shorts a waist size or two SMALLER than what they usually wear so they have something a little more -- something -- to wear once the weight loss sets in;

Yah! Most swim trunks and some shorts even have draw strings, I bet the show likes the attention though.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Well, it's not like they SHOW anything... Personally, I would be in a constant state of anxiety walking around like that, especially during challenges, when I'd be wondering if my waistband was going to suddenly drop around my knees while I'm trying to stand up straight on a balance beam in the middle of a lagoon.

I totally agree with the "pack shorts/swim suit smaller than your usual size" idea!
To me, it would be uncomfortable and also distracting during challenges to be losing my pants.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I can't believe no new comments. How about that Yao!:clap: Rock on old dude:laugh:

Dreamz is starting to get his game going it looks like.

The "punky one" is gone, is that why all the silence?

:agree: Anyone starting to like Stacy yet????:agree: Anyone, anyone..... ;) :laugh:

I was glad to see mouthy Rocky go.

I was cracking up at Yao Man finding that immunity idol, kissing it, etc. And then making a fake one and painting an "II" on it for "Imunity Idol". That was a real hoot!

I was also very glad to see the new Moto win the immunity challenge. I wish Alex was on the Moto tribe...at least I think it's Alex...he usually wears a baseball style cap, I think it's green. I like him a lot. But my favorites are Michelle, Yao Man and Sandra. (boy I hope I got the names right, I'm still having trouble with that!)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
IBut my favorites are Michelle, Yao Man and Sandra. (boy I hope I got the names right, I'm still having trouble with that!)
NJSk8Fan, do you mean Cassandra??

Is it this person?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor14/survivors/cassandra.shtml

Anyhow, I liked Yau Man making another idol too. He is naughty in a nice way. :laugh: :laugh: I loved it too when Michelle was so excited calling out the directions and she fell off the platform. Alex and Edgardo are my favorites, except for Dre.......he's my person in our work survivor game.

Dee

Yep, that's who I meant...thanks for setting me straight.

Guess there has been so much going on here recently I'm having even more trouble than usual getting the tribes and members straight.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Yao Man is just a nut. (And I mean that semi-affectionately.... :laugh: )

I was glad to see Rocky go, too. All that yap about people "running their mouths" when HE was the one who had the problem with the concept of SHUTTING UP. Ironically, he also got annoyed with Anthony for not speaking up MORE. That dude has got some major issues.....

Michelle falling off the podium was hysterical; that would TOTALLY happen to me... (Well, it would be if I were the type to be jumping about like a hysterical cheerleader like she was, which I am not; then again I would probably find a way to fall off the thing anyway.... :laugh: ).

What was all that about Lisi's "meltdown" before she went off to Exile?? THAT was a MELTDOWN?? Gimme a break!

So this week's episode promises more attitude from Peevish Probst. Anyone notice the tone in his voice when he asks, "Yao Man, what are you looking for?" ? Seriously, what the hell is it to HIM what he's looking for?? Just shut up already; it's hard enough to do some of these challenges without him flapping his gums every 10 seconds and copping attitude into the bargain. It's not like he has to be anywhere else and they're just holding up his whole day or something....

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
when he asks, "Yao Man, what are you looking for?" ? Seriously, what the hell is it to HIM what he's looking for?? Just shut up already; it's hard enough to do some of these challenges without him flapping his gums every 10 seconds and copping attitude into the bargain. .
Yao Man said he was looking for the straightest arrow........:laugh: :laugh: and then misses the target. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Jhar55

Medalist
Yao Man should act like he digging for the idol and then go off and see if anyone else looks for it and let them think they found it. I know that's why he made one he should give them a little hint. :rofl:
Most of all he needs to keep the real one for his self.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thinking this "idol game might catch up to him. If and when it is found out what he did, Yao-man will become a target-man.

Originally posted by SeiniBu
Thinking this "idol game might catch up to him. If and when it is found out what he did, Yao-man will become a target-man.

This is the truth! It could become a thorn in his side.

Jhar55

Medalist
Your right making him a target all they have to do is say there going to vote him out make him use the idol and get rid of him the next week.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Funny thing about that "turtle idol" (well maybe not as funny as Yao-Man "molesting" the thing) is how when people say "we are going to.." and are including a person without that person including themeless, I say "who is we? You got a turtle in you pocket or something." Noiw I will always think of Yao-man.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: