Lysacek Does it Again | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Lysacek Does it Again

I know Evan was the best one in men's at this competition. But the marks somehow seemed outrageous.
Probably were, but there are so many skaters I believe have outrageous scores. And Plushenko in the Olys deserved his win but his over-the-top PCS scores were far too high, which everyone agreed was a bland routine. Don't forget he can not do a defined sitspin.

Joe

Nonskater question - is it that he CANNOT or that he chooses not to in competition because it takes too much time or energy?

Not really sure, SS. There has been a general feeling that long legged boys have a tough time with sitspins and short legged boys have a tough time with camels.

The sitspin in getting up from it is energetic.

Joe

amber68

On the Ice
Probably were, but there are so many skaters I believe have outrageous scores. And Plushenko in the Olys deserved his win but his over-the-top PCS scores were far too high, which everyone agreed was a bland routine. Don't forget he can not do a defined sitspin.

Joe

Aren’t you the one who was annoyed because Stephane’s MIA 3A was mentioned all the time?
Now I know why: A MIA 3A is unimportant compared to a lousy sitspin. So keep mentioning Plushenko’s sitspin at least once a week, jut in case we forget.:biggrin:

Amber - But fandom comes into play. I am a fan of Lambiel and not of Plushenko. Sitspins and 3As are just to prove the fandom point.:agree:

Joe