The Kwan Factor: NBC - IceNetwork.com - 2008 U.S. Nationals | Page 4 | Golden Skate

The Kwan Factor: NBC - IceNetwork.com - 2008 U.S. Nationals

R.D.

Record Breaker
Do you mean the WNBA?

Actually I don't watch nearly as much basketball as I once did. Once the league switched networks (from NBC to ABC), that was the beginning of the end for me. :no: I still watch the Finals (for the most part), though.

Do you mean the WNBA?

Actually I don't watch nearly as much basketball as I once did. Once the league switched networks (from NBC to ABC), that was the beginning of the end for me. :no: I still watch the Finals (for the most part), though.
I don't know the acronym for the Womens Basketball League.

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
Much as I love Michelle, I don't care if she's at the broadcast booth or not. In fact, I'd prefer it much better if they got rid of the current crop of broadcasters. They love to hear themselves talk (Scott, Peggy, Dick, Sandra, et al).

And of the non-skaters covering skating, keep Terry Gannon. He knew when to shut up--get rid of Tom Hammond and John Tesh.

Of course, if we really cared about ratings, have Tonya and Nancy do the commentary, with Nicole Bobek doing the "Ice Moves" in a low-cut dress, and Yagudin wearing tights. Some people would get a kick out of that!

R.D.

Record Breaker
I think Gannon will still be covering GP events and Worlds for ESPN next year, so I don't know if he will be available to do events that NBC is covering, at least for next year.

Of course, if we really cared about ratings, have Tonya and Nancy do the commentary, with Nicole Bobek doing the "Ice Moves" in a low-cut dress, and Yagudin wearing tights. Some people would get a kick out of that!
:laugh::laugh: That'l perk up the ratings!! I'd love to see it.

Joe