Kwan heads for China for the Special Olympics | Golden Skate

Kwan heads for China for the Special Olympics

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
:rock:

:bow: Gotta love the Kwan... In a world of young celebs and athletes run amok, she continues to inspire and represent both her sport and country with intellegence, style and grace... :bow:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
does anybody know if miss kwan is still attending the university in colorado? She seems to be doing quite a few outside activites as a delegate and stuff, so i was just wondering if she was also going to college full time?

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
I would think that she gets credits for her public diplomacy envoy work -- she is minoring in international relations.

I think her plan was to transfer back to UCLA. I don't know if she is taking classes ths semester or not.

sillylionlove

Medalist
I agree. I miss Michelle too. I really loved her skating. Maybe someday we will be lucky and see her skating again. She is a good role model.

Angelskates

Rinkside
Check this out. Michelle will be part of the official U.S. delgation to the opening ceremonies of the Special Olympics in Bejing next week. :rock:

Actually, the Special Olympics started in Shanghai yesterday, the 2008 Summer Olympics will be in Beijing. The Special Olympics site can be found here. This years site can be found here.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Michelle at Special Olympics

Thanks so much for the youtube link. Michelle looks wonderful and very happy. Gosh I miss her.

Maureen