Mens Free Skate | Golden Skate

Mens Free Skate

R.D.

Record Breaker
I think it's from 3-7pm eastern time or something, and the NBC broadcast follows immediately afterward.

momjudi

On the Ice
I'm hoping for some results online because I don't think I can survive watching and not knowing the outcome between Johnny and Evan.

Medusa

Record Breaker
What time is it in St. Paul? Is 1:30 p.m. correct? That means it will start in 90 minutes, that will be 10 p.m. at my place and finish at 2 a.m. Hmpf, I won't be able to stay awake that long.

Is anyone doing reports? Is there any chance to know what's going on before the NBC broadcast?

annlfs

Rinkside
oh my,... i'm gonna be a nervous wreck by the time this is over ;-)
go johnny go!!!

Vicky458

On the Ice
Does anyone have a link to live coverage. The suspense is killing me. Good luck to Johnny Evan Ryan and Jeremy.

KBell

Rinkside
I'm watching on Ice Network - my connection is slow and keeps cutting out b/c I'm out of town and not in a broadband area
but here's what I have so far:

Dennis P. - landed 8 triples I saw most of his skate. 193.75 - combined score
he's in second. Only 3 skaters so far. Elliott H is up next

Last edited:

KBell

Rinkside
Elliott H - no major errors - l like his music. Did better - more expressive after all the jumps were don.
Score total combined: 183.67 3rd
Rohene W. up next

KBell

Rinkside
Rohene - fell out of 4t missed combo right out the gate followed by another fall -

KBell

Rinkside
did a split in the middle of his footwork - very beautiful skater.
seemed to settle in a bit after the beginning. Doubled a jump and put one hand down later on, missed another combo near the end (fell). Had a dejected look at the end. Nancy commenting at the end on what a great Choreographer and/or show skater he would be when his eligible career is over.
Many positive comments about his laybacks also.
I heard him in the C&C say it was better than 2006
Scores
160.45 5th place