Is Angela Nikodinov's Serenity SP one of the best of modern times? | Golden Skate

Is Angela Nikodinov's Serenity SP one of the best of modern times?

russell30

Final Flight
The more I see of Angela Nikodinov's SP to Serenity by Giovanni, I feel it is probably one of the best musicality/choreographically best programs I have seen. It is so classical and lovely to watch.

I am so proud of the whole team for this program in particular Angela, was it Elena Tcherkasskaia that created this program?? I miss Elena very much, she was good for Angela.

Angela deserved the bronze in 2001 World's.

dwiggin3

Final Flight
The more I see of Angela Nikodinov's SP to Serenity by Giovanni, I feel it is probably one of the best musicality/choreographically best programs I have seen. It is so classical and lovely to watch.

I am so proud of the whole team for this program in particular Angela, was it Elena Tcherkasskaia that created this program?? I miss Elena very much, she was good for Angela.

Angela deserved the bronze in 2001 World's.

Angela is so gifted but never reached her potential for any number of reasons, some out of her control others not. She was a beautiful skater and I miss her. Her lines and skating was just so pure...nothing phony.