Garfield figure skating cartoon | Golden Skate

Garfield figure skating cartoon

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Funny, but embarrassing & insulting to true fans at the same time. When is the mainstream going to take our sport seriously? (rhetorical question - never?)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
When true fans stop taking mainstream cartoons seriously, perhaps? AT least when we don't care what a cartoon cat thinks.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
are you kidding?! it's hysterical! I'm surprised my dad didn't tape that to my door!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When is the mainstream going to take our sport seriously? (rhetorical question - never?)
I agree with you Gail, I guess I don't see what's funny but then I don't always understand various jokes.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Oh, I have to laugh....my shooting buddies and air race fan buddies all think I am "odd" cause I love figure skating....
They all watch football and are much like "Jon" in the cartoon. Instead of trying to explain I am a romantic and I love the
artistry, athletism, beauty and music, I just tell them I go for all the pretty girls.....:)
Miki Ando....come baaaaaacccccccckkkkkkk!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Funny, but embarrassing & insulting to true fans at the same time. When is the mainstream going to take our sport seriously? (rhetorical question - never?)
True, they wont even listen to hockey payers when they say things that give it validity. 80% of the populus are trly idiots. Strong words I know but the more you open your eyes the more you see the ignorance of the whole world. "and the band plays on." - Bauhaus

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I thought it was cute. On the flip side we Canadian gals also have to pretend we like Hockey especially when the Stanley Cup playoffs are on for weeks and weeks and weeks....to keep our men folk happy! :biggrin: