2024 Four Continents Figure Skating Championships: General Info | Golden Skate

2024 Four Continents Figure Skating Championships: General Info

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

2024 Four Continents Figure Skating Championships​

The 2024 Four Continents Figure Skating Championships will take place January 30 – February 4, 2024, in Shanghai, China. The event is sanctioned by the International Skating Union (ISU) and is one of the four (World, Europeans, and World Junior Championships) annual figure skating competitions designated “ISU Championships.” Skaters must belong to a non-European member nation of the ISU to compete and must be at least sixteen before July 1 preceding the event.

Skaters/teams participating in the 2024 ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships must have reached the following Minimum Total Elements Scores during the ongoing season (2023/24) or the immediately preceding season (2022/23):

Minimum Technical Scores (TES)
DisciplineSP/RDFS/FD
Men2846
Women2542
Pairs2542
Ice Dance3048

The Minimum Technical Elements Score (not including Component Scores) is a Technical Score and must have been reached in an ISU recognized International Competition (as per Article 39, paragraph 7 of the ISU Constitution and Rule 107, paragraphs 1 to 10 of the ISU General Regulations) during the ongoing or preceding season in both segments, Short Program/Rhythm Dance and Free Skating/Free Dance (See ISU Special Regulations Single & Pair Skating Ice Dance, Rule 378, paragraph 3).

While the Minimum Technical Elements Score must be reached separately in each segment (not a total of the two segments), the Minimum Technical Elements Score for each segment may be reached at different competitions. The Minimum Technical Elements Score must be reached 21 (twenty-one) days before the first day (first official practice day) of the Championships concerned (same as entry deadline).

Last edited by a moderator:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I am so happy this event is in China. This will mark the official return of Chinese skating to ISU championships in full force. May we get 3 entries from China in all disciplines !

mls755

Spectator
Do you know where/ how to get tickets for this event? I am also trying to find tickets for the Grand Prix final in Being on Dec 7-10.

Boronia

Rinkside
I am currently planning to go Shanghai China to see 4cc 2024. Where can I get the information about ticketing? Please help 🙏

sabriel

Spectator
Do you know where/ how to get tickets for this event? I am also trying to find tickets for the Grand Prix final in Being on Dec 7-10.

I am currently planning to go Shanghai China to see 4cc 2024. Where can I get the information about ticketing? Please help 🙏

I was buying tickets for Shanghai Trophy on the 久事体育 app and saw that 4CC tickets would be sold there from 10am (UTC+8 I imagine) on September 29. For Shanghai Trophy I needed a Chinese mobile number to get tickets, which I got from a subsidiary of China Mobile in my country. I don't know yet if it will be the same for 4CC. For another non skating event in Shanghai, 久事体育 created a separate webpage in English which I suppose didn't require a Chinese mobile number, but I think that was released sometime after the tickets became available on the Chinese app.

sugar wait

Rinkside
Thanks for the link but there's no All-event ticket. Icons are all marked with "Replenishment" and it's been like that since last week :scratch2:
Their App 久事体育 seems to offer different seats and All-event ticket are just fine to buy there…but you cannot register the App without a local phone number. 🥲
I will call them tomorrow and ask.

Boronia

Rinkside
Dear Sugar wait

Can you please ask them also when the tickets for 2023 GPF Beijing are available to buy? 😊

wanpe

On the Ice
Their App 久事体育 seems to offer different seats and All-event ticket are just fine to buy there…but you cannot register the App without a local phone number. 🥲
I will call them tomorrow and ask.
Thanks for your help!

sugar wait

Rinkside
Dear Sugar wait

Can you please ask them also when the tickets for 2023 GPF Beijing are available to buy? 😊

I don’t think GPF will use the same ticket agency because Juss久事 only deals with competitions in Shanghai.
For Cup of China they have a totally different ticket agency. So I assume for GPF things will be different too.
If anything turns up I will report in the GPF thread.🫡

wanpe

On the Ice
So I called and emailed them today, got a reply saying unfortunately the All-Event tickets have been taken out from the website and now can only be purchased via their Chinese App 久事体育😭
Nooooo 😱 again thanks for help sugar wait. I will think about buying individual tickets or not going at all....