Who's Going ??? | Golden Skate

Who's Going ???

Blade1

On the Ice
4 CC's are just around the corner. I for one am excited and looking forward to getting away and seeing some LIVE skating. Who else is going to be attending to 4CCs ???

Blade1

On the Ice
That's great to hear !!! We have great seats as well. We couldn't be sitting more center ice , row 5! Across from the judges. I can't remember what section that is. I'd have to check my tickets.

Antilles

Medalist
I'm section 108, row 14 (It's centre ice as well). I wish it were here now. I haven't been to a competition since the 2002 GPF.

Blade1

On the Ice
I checked where we'll be sitting, and we are sitting in Section: 122 Row 5. When I was at Kurt Browning's Gotta Skate we checked out our seats for 4CC's and couldn't believe how "center ice" they actually where. Excellent seats, looking forward to the competition. Will be attending the competition with friend Colleen (aka VGL)

brenlynn

On the Ice
i am going for the whole week of competition. i'll be getting into hamilton just prior to the cds. im sitting in 108 row 15, seats 1,2,3. going with my mom and a friend of mine from canada! i am really excitied to go and support team USA!! :D

Antilles

Medalist
Well Brenlynn, sounds like we'll be realy close to one another. I'll be there with another poster.

cygnus

Rinkside
I'll be there- and there will be crowd of us sitting close- I'm in 108 row 13 seat 11. Looking forward to it too!

brenlynn

On the Ice
all of you that will be in 108... are you guys going for the whole week? if so, looks like i'll get to know you guys :laugh:

cygnus

Rinkside
brenlynn said:
all of you that will be in 108... are you guys going for the whole week? if so, looks like i'll get to know you guys :laugh:

Yup- I'm getting there Tuesday afternoon- will probably attend a practise that day, and Wed Am (but I may walk over to Dundurn Castle Wed morning- I've always wanted to see it, and it may be the best day to sightsee). Weather permitting, of course.

Antilles

Medalist
I'll be there from Wednesday on. Question for anyone who may know: my practice passes are only listed for two days before the event starts. Are there no open practices from Wednesday on?

brenlynn

On the Ice
Antilles said:
I'll be there from Wednesday on. Question for anyone who may know: my practice passes are only listed for two days before the event starts. Are there no open practices from Wednesday on?

i was wondering the same thing. i was going to email the copps and ask them, but i couldn't find a proper email address for them. i'd call but i live in the states and my parents would kill me to make a long distance phone call to canada!! but, if anyone else finds out, please share! i won't be there until wednesday either.

Blade1

On the Ice
I'll be leaving here on Tuesday so I can make all the events starting on Wed. Will be there for the entire week and will return home on Monday. Will be sitting with another poster (VGL)

Alexa

Spectator
For those who've been to 4CC previously, any idea how long the exhibitions might last on Sunday? Hope I don't have to leave early to catch my ride home!

Antilles

Medalist
I couldn't even tell you where I'm staying. :) I bought the tickets, and my friend booked the hotel. We're not too far away from the Copps. That's all I know.

brenlynn

On the Ice
i wrote an email to the copps colesium about the practice passes and here's what they had to say....

Hi Brenda, I am glad you wrote.
There was a misprint on the tickets and a few were printed with the wrong dates. Your pass will be honoured for all the practices sessions from the 18th to the 24th. If there any problems please come to the box office and we will reprint the pass for you with the correct dates.

Thank you and have a great week.

Anne Moravac
Box office Supervisor

thought i'd share it with the rest of you since i know at least one of you was wondering about this
:D