2014 Worlds Men Short Program | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Men Short Program

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Jeremy down on 3axel.

Ummmm, no, he landed that. He went down on the 4T - the question is, was it around? Could have been <.

Not bad. Not great, but not bad. He was wayyyyyyyyy too slow into the quad. I could see that happening from the other end of the rink.

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Ummmm, no, he landed that. He went down on the 4T - the question is, was it around? Could have been <.

Not bad. Not great, but not bad. He was wayyyyyyyyy too slow into the quad. I could see that happening from the other end of the rink.
yes, I corrected that, it was the quad.

zschultz1986

Final Flight
Suck it Plushenko. So happy for Kovtun to stick it to that olg bag! (Please, stay retired, we don't want you back Evgeni.)

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Well if the score doesn't come down he's the new leader Technically by 6 points,

And here it came down ^_^ , 3 points only, And now 2, Will he get the PCS he needs to contend ?

Me doesn't think so

Alba

Record Breaker
Well if the score doesn't come down he's the new leader Technically by 6 points,

And here it came down ^_^ , 3 points only, And now 2, Will he get the PCS he needs to contend ?

Me doesn't think so

The first quad.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ugh, the ugliest jump technique in world skating without question.

Boring as hell, no emotional feel at all. And those positions in that first spin were hideous.