2014 Worlds Pairs Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Pairs Short Program

aussie_SKATES

On the Ice
Weird ending from Team USA. They finished before the music had stopped. Crazy and complex lift from them, however. This team is really strong.

whatif

Medalist
What do yu think. Are they going for that 3A in the free?

If they want to definitely lose, then yes. They better land everything else (SBS could kill them) or the others are breathing down the neck even without V/T.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
I think they usually end at that point in the music but there was a weird addition?? and Simon looked REALLY off throughout- tentative and wobbly. :( I was hoping this would be their breakthrough Worlds.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It looks like Simon doubled the 3S, but otherwise a solid performance. They did not let up performance wise until the end. So they should actually score around the same as they did at the Olympics.

ETA: Or not. Too bad. :(

oleada

Record Breaker
Not a strong skate from Marissa and Simon, or maybe I think that because they're after S/S. He popped the SBS jump into a double. It just didn't gel today - I'd have them behind ANtipova/Maisuradze.

aussie_SKATES

On the Ice
Simon looks disappointed. I suspect he did double the sbs triple salchow. Ouch. 60.60 points puts them in tenth place.

cptnhastings

On the Ice
Poor Simon. Disappointed in himself at doubling the SBS. They have a chance to pull up some in the LP. Hope they make the top 10.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Sorry if this was brought up earlier, but I like Meagan's look much better here! And solid performance!