2014 Worlds Pairs Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Pairs Short Program

whatif

Medalist
You're right about S/K's program. Flamenco? Where? But they are apparently the new anointed pair (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...).

I am sure you already writing a protest letter. Too bad for you, no Alla or Yuri to blame this time around.

DaveT

On the Ice
S/K's PCS is so inflated! They are slow and not bringing out the flair of the music. How on earth did they get 34+?!

I won't debate the score but I didn't note any flair in that music, I think it was a poor choice for skating. But I didn't see slow, I saw power and confidence and well executed elements.

age20

Rinkside
Duhamel saw a beautician. MAJOR improvement.

You're right about S/K's program. Flamenco? Where? But they are apparently the new anointed pair (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...).

Judges pls make them the No.2 "Jesus Christ Superstar"!:disagree:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I am sure you already writing a protest letter. Too bad for you, no Alla or Yuri to blame this time around.

Take your insults elsewhere please. It's simply a matter of de gustibus non est dispatandum. I don't find them particularly interesting. If you do, good for you.

apple123

On the Ice
With V/T, at least their elements are amazing, but S/K don't even have those. They are average in everything! Is this what the pair skating coming to? Really?

oleada

Record Breaker
I am going to miss Aliona & Robin so much. They've done so much for pairs. They're going to leave a huge gap.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Well, The slightest of wubbles in both the split landing and the DS exit will prevent them from having a substantial lead,

But that's definitely the lead so far, Good job !!

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
WONDERFUL performance from Aliona and Robin! I will miss them so much. They are both so adorable and I love their chemistry.

cptnhastings

On the Ice
I don't like how this Pink Panther finishes. The LP finish was so memorable.

Anyway, yay at hitting everything and being in first! 79.02. Nice little cushion. Definitely need to bring it in the long.