Rena INOUE / John BALDWIN, Jr. music | Golden Skate

Rena INOUE / John BALDWIN, Jr. music

hoangcao90

Spectator
I followed their (Rena INOUE / John BALDWIN, Jr.) perfomance in Dortmund last month. I like it very much. This was a VERY exciting program. I like this music WAY. Could any once please let me know the name of background music they have used there?

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
If you mean in the long program, then it was selections from the "Pearl Harbor" soundtrack. Which specific ones, I have no idea.

Short program, I have no idea, but if you go onto www.isu.org and click onto Skater Biographies, they will list the music used for both short and long programs for each skater.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Their short program was Murder at the Cotton Club by Erik Ekstrand Ensemble. Their LP was to Wonders of the New World by Elton John and the Pearl Harbour (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer.

Last edited:

hoangcao90

Spectator
One more time, what the music of the pair Kathryn ORSCHER / Garrett LUCASH.
Please tell me how to know such information?
I went to www.isu.org but I could not find the Skater Biographies, and the list the music used for both short and long programs for each skater???

Thanks.

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Short Program for O&L, Still Got the Blues by Gary Moore Long Program, Spartacus by A. Khatchaturian

There are a couple of ways to find out what programs they are using:
1. For the current year, find their ISU biographies.

www.isu.org
Go to figure skating/ice dance (on left of page)
pick events/results either for 2003 to 2006 or past results
(at bottom of page)
pick an event your person was at. Click on the name of the person. The Bio comes up. (either entries or results have the names linked to the bios. Some of the smaller events aren't linked, but worlds and the GP events are definitely linked to results.

Go to a report of any event. Anyone whose name is listed in the report is often highlighted and will link to a biography.

Go to the official website of the team. There is usually a list of programs. This will give you old program names, and exhibition programs, which the isu biographies don't list.

There are a number of ways to navigate to get there.

If you like I&B, their exhibition program may be broadcast at the ABC coverage of the Marshall's Spring Challenge, which will be aired in May. They performed it well there. B&A also performed. However, both of these exhibition programs may well be chacked as the level of skating was quite high for almost all skaters.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
DORISPULASKI said:

There are a couple of ways to find out what programs they are using:
1. For the current year, find their ISU biographies.

www.isu.org
Go to figure skating/ice dance (on left of page)

You can also choose the "Skater Biographies" link if you know the country from which the skater comes. That way, you don't have to know what event(s) they've skated in. Then you choose the discipline, and scroll through the pages to find the country, using the navigation selections at the bottom of each page. BTW, the countries aren't in strict alpha order.

It's fun to go in this way, because you can get lost in there, going from skater to skater.