Sarah Hughes Today | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Sarah Hughes Today

IDLERACER

Medalist
As one of the few heterosexual guys who regularly posts around here, I would just like to say that Sarah is a major babe. I like the fact that although she is younger than Sasha Cohen, she looks several years older. I prefer women to be "womanly" not "girlish." HERE is another picture of her with her newer, more bottom-heavy look, which I think is kind of sexy. I guess there's just something about child-bearing hips that brings out those primal instincts in me! ;)

soogar

Record Breaker
Ogre Magre:
I'm totally with you on planning Kristi's death b/c that's ridiculous that she just "popped" back to 99 pounds after giving birth and she was 95 pounds in 1992.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kristi is about 5'1" and very smallboned (she wears a size 4 shoe), so 95-100 lbs is just about right for her.

Sarah is about 5'5" or 5'6", and I don't think she is overweight for her height; she's just not as slender as she was when she was training 20-30 hours per week. Last season she was training less than 10 hours per week, and had gained weight, so it stands to reason that not training at all plus going to college (the inevitable 15 lb 'freshman' gain) would cause her to fill out a little more. But she is obviously happy and healthy, and that is all that really matters.

Last edited:

Bijoux

Match Penalty
the dress

I did have to chuckle, Ogre at your posting, and I think the dress is more likely to end up on Plush, as he liked the ruffle thing. I didn't get that dance on tape, darn it. I wonder if he was doing a send-up of Sasha, the ballerina skater with a very similar dress?

It was just so like her SP dress. I wonder if the two are friends on tour?

lavender

Record Breaker
Well although she wasn't training as much I think puberty also had a little something to do with it. She grew in height and weight. Although she wasn't training as much keeping the weight off got harder for her.

Ogre Mage

On the Ice
Re: the dress

Bijoux said:
I did have to chuckle, Ogre at your posting, and I think the dress is more likely to end up on Plush, as he liked the ruffle thing.
I could see Plush wearing it -- that would be bad too. I thought of Shizuka first because of the beautiful pink dress she wore for her exhibition. I could see the same Japanese fashion designer who created Shizuka's horrible SP dress doing some alterations so her pink exhibition dress resembles the fashion police violation that Sarah was wearing.