Amber Glenn Prepares for JGP Courchevel | Golden Skate

Amber Glenn Prepares for JGP Courchevel

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
USA’s Amber Glenn, who is debuting the season as a senior on the national level, competed at Skate Detroit two weeks ago where she placed first in both the short and long programs. More...

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Saw a YouTube of the Skate Detroit program, and wow, can that girl jump! If she can mature and incorporate just some of Rohene's sensibility, she could be a real force for the future...

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=gl3iwE7MZIY

Is this video of her lp from Skate Detroit?

This link is not working for me, but I *thought* it was Skate Detroit. Now that I can't find it, I could also be very wrong.:eek: Whatever I saw, she had a great combo that was pretty impressive. And I am impressed with her team for realizing that Rohene could be what she needs for the rest of the program.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Was that a 3F+3T+2T at 1:03?!! 😰

Yes, it was! (Or at least, I know it was a triple-triple-double - I'm not good at identifying the specific jumps except axels). I was there and it was really impressive. What really blew me away in person were her double axels. They just seemed to have so much power behind them. I could see her giving the top American ladies a run for their money in the next few years.