2014 NHK Gala | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 NHK Gala

firal

Record Breaker
I was too thinking wow zero interaction? Little girl turned away right away :laugh2:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
I thought he was popular with little girls. IIRC there was a video of them running after him by the Sendai rink. ;)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Never mind, it was so easy that my complex mind was making me do many things. Got it now. :)

edit, woot, and the stream lets you go back to the beginning, too. Yay, I can catch up now!

Ach! I was going to go back to the start during the interval, but it's only going as far back as Hawayak/Baker.

Oh well!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Beautiful programme from Yuzu. Although I had my doubts whether he should be taking part this weekend (and still do), that Gala programme made it all worthwhile.

Aww the ending is cute. I do wish that he skated with that littler girl instead of the flower :laugh2:

And I agree - that wee girl and Yuzu would have made a lovely couple skating together. I can't believe that she just upped and left so promptly.

Maybe she has eyes for another?

Nah. Disk is too old for her. And Oda is married with kids.

Would've been funny if she just tossed the flower down & skated off :laugh2:

Come on, the poor guy has been through enough without getting humiliated as well!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Nah. Disk is too old for her. And Oda is married with kids.

Come on, the poor guy has been through enough without getting humiliated as well!

CaroLiza_fan

She could like a non-Japanese :laugh: But I guess you're right about him having been through enough...still, it would've been such a shock if she had ;)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
My stream is rather behind the telly, so telly it is. Quality-wise, it really makes no difference, though, and that really surprises me. I should've done this hola thing ages ago! The quality of this stream is stunning!
So is this Japanese boy's skating, btw. Wow.

alebi

Medalist
Eurosport just joined the gala... so I've missed Yuzuru... SOB :cry:
any link to his performance please?

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Aw, she's charming! And that costume, *love*!
(No, I'd never seen her before, but not likely to ever forget her again, lol).