2015 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs Free Skate, Jan. 24 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs Free Skate, Jan. 24

LisaS

On the Ice
MTM2 119.40 in free skate, really no mistakes a little tight on the jumps from Michael.
Julianne Seguin and Charlie Bilodeau did really well as well, a little slow on some lifts and the twist was a bit off. 119.96 and into the lead

kresslia

Medalist
Seguin/Bilodeau didn't get much inflation here. They didn't need it though in the end. I'm glad. Just don't like M-T/M.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Happy S\B are going to Worlds (Asuuming they won't be dropped)

Kirsten is gonna be devastated though, Losing by about 0.40 on both the Short and Free :\

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Julianne Seguin and Charlie Bilodeau did really well as well, a little slow on some lifts and the twist was a bit off. 119.96 and into the lead

As much as I like them, I don't understand their scores for twist ;/
Seems that Lubov and Dylan lost a combination. It can be expensive mistake.

tulosai

Record Breaker

Kirsten is gonna be devastated though, Losing by about 0.40 on both the Short and Free :\

I dunno. She keeps talking about how much fun she's having and how they don't care so much about results this season. If she wanted a guaranteed worlds spot, she should have stayed with Dylan (though based on what is said she may get a spot over him anyway).

kresslia

Medalist
Hopefully they can still put up a decent score here and get in over M-T/M. I just don't know. Standing O though.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker

Can they? Isn't there a rule that only skaters who performed in a senior level Grand Prix can be at both world's - junior and senior? And not sending S/B for JWC would be unreasonable. I'm not sure, though.

kresslia

Medalist
Can they? Isn't there a rule that only skaters who performed in a senior level Grand Prix can be at both world's - junior and senior? And not sending S/B for JWC would be unreasonable. I'm not sure, though.
Nam was at Junior and Senior last year.

tulosai

Record Breaker

The commentators said they could go to both during the SP but I don't personally know the rule.

tulosai

Record Breaker
The PCS saved them. Judges gave them 8's instead of 7's like they gave MTM and S/B. It DID make the difference- their TES were lower by around the same amount of points as the PCS boost (though they did have that 4 pt lead from the SP so there is that too). Without the PCS difference it would have been really really really close.

Last edited: