Let's hear it for bromance, skating bonds and friendship | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Let's hear it for bromance, skating bonds and friendship

Spot

On the Ice
My very first post here, hi all!

So many lovely bromances...but Yuzu and Javi really are in a league of their own...so, so lovely.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
My very first post here, hi all!

So many lovely bromances...but Yuzu and Javi really are in a league of their own...so, so lovely.

Welcome!~ Bask in the glory of all these floating hearts :love:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
There is a surprising lack of Jason and Jordan Moeller cuteness out there.

The best i can do is the trio of triple axels.

A cool photo from ages ago shows Jordan and Jason lifting weights together. I posted it somewhere on GS at the time, but can't find it at this point (and it's driving me nuts that I can't :bang:).

But some other good stuff of Jordan and Jason together:

I think we don't see more of Jordan and Jason as just the two bros for two reasons:
(a) All of Team KoRo - incl. Mariah, Tyler, and young 'uns - is so close :cool:.
(b) Jason is such a social butterfly (in a good way), and his photo libraries encompass a cast of hundreds :laugh:.​

Last edited:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
A cool photo from ages ago shows Jordan and Jason lifting weights together. I posted it somewhere on GS at the time, but can't find it at this point (and it's driving me nuts that I can't :bang:).

But some other good stuff of Jordan and Jason:

He is doing squats in his hat right? I think i have too search for that one and failed.

I think we don't see more of Jordan and Jason as just the two bros for two reasons:
(a) All of Team KoRo - incl. Mariah, Tyler, and young 'uns - is so close. :cool:
(b) Jason is such a social butterfly (in a good way), and his photo libraries encompass a cast of hundreds. :laugh:

Could be. I actually think Jason might be somewhat strategic about who he tweets about. He was tweeting more about Mariah earlier in the season, and I think it helped her get some exposure and her own following. Leading into Natioanls, he was tweeting with Tyler more, which I think might have been done to try to get her some attention prior to nationals. And please know I do not see anything wrong with that.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
A cool photo from ages ago shows Jordan and Jason lifting weights together. I posted it somewhere on GS at the time, but can't find it at this point (and it's driving me nuts that I can't :bang:) ....

He is doing squats in his hat right? I think i have too search for that one and failed.

I found the weightlifting thing ... but had misremembered it as a "bro" photo. Turns out that instead Jordan and Jason were in two separate photos juxtaposed in a collage. But as long as I have tracked it down:

Last edited:

Lambari

Final Flight
I kinda am hoping he mouthed "Do not hug me" and that is the reason.

But this did remind me. Where is the Yuzuru teaching Shoma to hake hands on the podium clip? That one should be here.

BTW I think it is Dornbush.

Yes, it's Dornbush :)

Yuzuru teaching Shoma to shake hands at the podium

Here are the Yuzuru and Shoma videos from GPF :laugh:

Plus Jeremy & Yuzuru at Skate America 2012:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/ada87ac9d37edeeb2c23b89cf93dd7eb/tumblr_n5bxjarZpf1rp3ki0o1_500.gif

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5e/2f/83/5e2f83eba784d8015c8af6d7f2ee9c3f.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8VBUolCAAAbpqr.jpg Gachinski looks in shock and Jeremy looks assaulted :laugh2:

From Rostelecom Cup 2011

From COC 2011 - Yuzuru & Nan Song hug

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Oh? What is this? A thread about bromances?

Well then, there is only ONE appropriate picture.

I knew that was what you were going to post! They are just the cutest. I dream of a 1-2 finish at Worlds someday...

Stumbled across this montage that had been posted on Feb 9:

Had never seen the bro photo at the bottom right of Josh and Jason :). Precious.
(Sorry if I missed it elsewhere on GS. karne, is there a bigger version somewhere??)

(I have seen this one before, but the link is at my fingertips at the moment:

Last edited:

UnsaneLily87

On the Ice