4.Hawayek/Baker
5.Gabriella Papadakis/Guillame Cizeron
6.Hubbell/Donahue
7.Anna Cappellini/Luca Lanotte
8.Elena Ilinykh/Ruslan Zhiganshin
9.Madison Chock/Evan Bates
10.Ekaterina Bobrova/Dmitri Soloviev
:hap10::cheer::points:

Is this just a list of your preferences? Because as power rankings I think this is pretty bold :dance3:

Astrid56

Final Flight
Are you familiar with Jeremy Lin and the word "chink" in the armor? That's probably why Mathman changed it. Crack in the armor conveys the same meaning.

I understand these two words have similar meanings and sometimes used interchangeably but I'm using 'chink' idiomatically as in "chink in armor" indicative of a vulnerability _ a flaw in otherwise formidable system.

dreamsk8

On the Ice
It is a little bit personal preferences and a lot banking on that skating is a very expect the unexpected sport. Based on what I've watched, and how some teams have continued to grow and evolve while other are a little stagnate and routine. I think my list has a good chance of coming true.
:coffee:

tulosai

Record Breaker
It is a little bit personal preferences and a lot banking on that skating is a very expect the unexpected sport. Based on what I've watched, and how some teams have continued to grow and evolve while other are a little stagnate and routine. I think my list has a good chance of coming true.
:coffee:

I'm not trying to be rude but this year? Or a few years in the future? I can't imagine Gilles and Porier beating Weaver and Poje anytime soon, or Hawayek and Baker beating Chock and Bates, or either team beating P/C... and Hawayek and Baker and Ilinykh and Zhiganshin won't even be at Worlds.

dreamsk8

On the Ice
I'm hoping for the upcoming year and the next beyond that. I'm just taking what I have seen this year and playing with it. Like I said skating is a expect the unexpected sport you never really know what is going to happen or who is going to break out and change the whole game.
:popcorn: