Question for those who attended Nationals | Golden Skate

Question for those who attended Nationals

NikasMommy

Spectator
My daughter and I attended nationals in St Paul last weekend and it was fantastic!! In the event center, they ran a video montage several times on the jumbotron. It was video clips of most of the top skaters and ended with something along the lines of "who will be the 2016 champion". My daughter absolutely LOVES the song from that video and wants to use it in her program this spring, but I can't find it to save my life! If anyone knows what song it is, or even has a few of the lyrics that would help me look it up, I will be forever grateful!

I don't know the answer to your question, but welcome to Golden Skate and good luck to Nika. :)

sc8

On the Ice
I'd contact USFSA and they'll help I'm almost certain. Good luck...and how exciting when a young skaters finds music to inspire her. Sometimes the classics and warhorse music is too adult, complex, dramatic for young skaters, so I hope it's a fun, joyful, and triumphant piece

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
This one is a toughy...they did a montage of all the past greats of each disipline before each event ending in "Who will be the champion?" I cant remember if the music was the same for all four disiplines but sc8 is right....that is where I would start....the USFSA. Emma Repp is the coordinatior for us doners and her email is found on this page
http://www.usfsa.org/content.asp?menu=donate
She is a very nice person and very overworked but if you call the USFS and cant find anyone who can help, you might try her....