Russian article - Plushenko, Navka, Totmianina | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Russian article - Plushenko, Navka, Totmianina

Thanks for the diagnosis, Ximena. Because of my job before retirement, I got on planes like most people get on city busses. Now I know what caused my auditory system to bring about my imbalanced insanity. :laugh:

Hopefully, Plush will get over that this season, and whenever he skates, he will be at his best.

Joe

euterpe

Medalist
I have chronic sinusitis, and I can tell you that plane travel makes it worse. Often when I get off the plane, my hearing is temporarily affected.

As I understand it, when Plushy was hospitalized this summer, the underlying cause was a sinus infection, and of course all the travel he does aggravates it, and could eventually affect his hearing. No wonder doctors are telling him to limit his flights.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
Because of my job before retirement, I got on planes like most people get on city busses. Now I know what caused my auditory system to bring about my imbalanced insanity. :laugh:

Joe

Joe, we here at GS take great pride in most likely being the cause of any imbalanced insanity that you may suffer from. :D :laugh: ;)

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Mathman said:
I'm OK with the hair, but what's with that little scrufty beard?

MM:)

You leave his scruffy little beard alone! It's the only way he won't look 12 years old with that ridiculous hair! :mad:

:p

Laura :)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Laura, I like his shorter hair. You play nice now and be kind to Math. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

libra 1

Rinkside
PrincessLeppard said:
But a St Petersburg-Budapest flight is MUCH shorter than an international flight. Also, he could take the train, as he did when he went to Bulgaria earlier this summer.

Laura :)
You are right, Laura -
Zhenia was flying to Budapest from Moscow next day after Odintsovo tests, which route is even shorter than from St-Petersburg

Libra - from Russia, with love