2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens SP

Crystal7

Final Flight
Hi there! :) It's my first post here. I am here from the beggining of GP. I watch ice skating for years! I adore your comments :D I wanted to say that You are great! :)

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I enjoyed Kevin's skate. Some mistakes but he has potential. Bonus points for giving me John Zimmerman in the K&C and for listing baton twirling as a hobby in his ISU bio

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Ouch Denis :( Everything else is so beautiful though.... sob

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Hi there! :) It's my first post here. I am here from the beggining of GP. I watch ice skating for years! I adore your comments :D I wanted to say that You are great! :)

Welcome! :hap10: Join in with the comments!

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Welcome! Feel free to chime in.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Denis TEN (KAZ)
in white lacy shirt and black pants
Tu Sein (?)

4S< fall
3A
CCSp
3F!-3T
CCoSp
StSq
FSSp

good job

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Denis Ten

Wow, didn't expect him to be as emotionally charged and sensitive as he was today. Great sweeping edges, with him being patient so that the music brought to him and not overly rushing. Shame on the fall on the 4S (might be <), but the 3A was gorgeous and the 3F+3T was smooth. Glad to see he's making an effort in his training. Hope he continues to grow as the season progresses.

bixby

Final Flight
What a skate from Denis Ten with the exception of that fall on the quad sal. Amazing stuff!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Not bad Denis..not bad at all.

BTW Poje lovers.. he had to get treatment after the SD and Kaitlyn had an injured rib coming in. Might explain the dreadful twizzle.

Alifyre

On the Ice
Denis is such a beautiful skater.... I find him so emotionally engaging, he really has been giving himself to his performances this season and his love for the sport is really coming through. A joy, truly, to watch.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Figure skating is art!!! Thank good for Denis... who could have gone the quad obsessive route but insist on working on his PCS!! Which is not worth as much as it should under COP judging trends/system.

Perfect for the land of patinage artistique. I really like this program. He bring such great moments to the music highlights. Truly free...

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Denis Ten

Wow, didn't expect him to be as emotionally charged and sensitive as he was today. Great sweeping edges, with him being patient so that the music brought to him and not overly rushing. Shame on the fall on the 4S (might be <), but the 3A was gorgeous and the 3F+3T was smooth. Glad to see he's making an effort in his training. Hope he continues to grow as the season progresses.

Yes, stay healthy Denis