2014-15 Japanese Nationals Mens SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2014-15 Japanese Nationals Mens SP

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
(I think Yuzu was better than Shoma at 17:))

Now I just want a clean performance of Machida and this competition is perfect:biggrin:

lady_bee

Medalist
I haven't seen obvious "national inflation" at Japanese Nationals, at least last few years.
In fact, some people complain, judge should introduce it to boost Japanese skaters reputation:biggrin:.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
What do you mean? I assume skaters do them because they can't do a solo quad out of steps, and they can't really do a 4-3 either.
You're right, of course, but it always looks like a waste of points :eek:hwell: If a skater is able to land a quad so consistently that he wants to put it in the SP, he should be able to add a 3T to it, otherwise he automatically loses 2.8 BV points

AprilS

On the Ice
You're right, of course, but it always looks like a waste of points :eek:hwell: If a skater is able to land a quad so consistently that he wants to put it in the SP, he should be able to add a 3T to it, otherwise he automatically loses 2.8 BV points

Lots of girls can do triples, but not triple-triples :confused2:

Esopian

Final Flight
I haven't seen obvious "national inflation" at Japanese Nationals, at least last few years.
In fact, some people complain, judge should introduce it to boost Japanese skaters reputation:biggrin:.

Hahaha, that's an interesting perspective. With any competition, I get extremely nervous no matter what's happening. :laugh: I don't even know why, anyway, I'm happy that the scores aren't as inflated as we thought they'd be. It's good that the scores are reasonable and not overly-high this time.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Hahaha, that's an interesting perspective. With any competition, I get extremely nervous no matter what's happening. :laugh: I don't even know why, anyway, I'm happy that the scores aren't as inflated as we thought they'd be. It's good that the scores are reasonable and not overly-high this time.
:laugh2: unlike Russian Nationals.

alebi

Medalist
mmmh... I want a TOP10 with all 65+ points... please... go Tanaka, Hino, Kozuka and Machida! :cheer2:

Alba

Record Breaker
Japan decided to break from other inflations at nationals and is making strict judging ? lol :laugh2:

Yuzuru got 4 points less than Kovtun? :laugh:

I woke up twice today for this event and no streamings? :scowl:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
it doesn't look too good now for Takahito for Worlds team, but still FP ahead of us so anything can happen, but Shoma is in good position to take one of two spots :scratch:

alebi

Medalist
well... Kovtun did two quads while Yuzu only one and a 3+2 combo.... *trying to be honest* :biggrin: