2014-2015 GPF Ladies Short Program 12/11 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Ladies Short Program 12/11

Warwick360

Medalist
Damnit, was hoping to see an underrotated triple flip- triple toe from ashley, and instead she steps out on the first :bang:

burntBREAD

Medalist
Not with what I'd been seeing last season. Would have expected triple lutz-triple toe from most of the top (especially the Russians) by now considering the previous season. :think:

Well, now that they do a mandatory 30% deduction off of a wrong edge call it's not worth it to attempt a lutz-toe or flip-toe when your edge might be shaky and it's easier to underrotate/fail.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Ashley WAGNER (USA)

Music: Spartacus by Aram Khatchaturian

Black cut-out dress, gold details

3F - stepout
CCoSp3p
FSSp
2A
3Lo+2T - wonky loop, maybe 3Lo<
StSq
LSp

She's a good performer, but technically that was not good

SP: 29.84+30.40 = 60.24, 2nd (out of 2)

Last edited:

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Not with what I'd been seeing last season. Would have expected triple lutz-triple toe from most of the top (especially the Russians) by now considering the previous season. :think:

You are such a good sport! Thank you! On the other hand...oh Ashley:slink: That was not too great! I should have placed her 6th in the prediction game!

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not bad from Ashley but it can't score higher than Rika. 58-59 is my guess.

Warwick360

Medalist
Yes? 3T-3T is worth 8.2 points (I think? Or 8.0, completely forgot the point values lol) and is much easier to get +GOE and rotate. Lipnitskaya and Tuktamisheva will be doing 3T-3Ts as well, most likely.

Still hate the fact adelina got the GOE she did with triple toe-triple toe at olympics sp. Sorry to drive down the memory lane but I think that surely influenced all the triple toe-triple toe we're seeing now.:bang: