2014 French Masters October 2 3 and 4 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 French Masters October 2 3 and 4

bramweld

Record Breaker
What do you guys think of C/P's costumes? It doesn't seem to fit the music, sort of distracting maybe?

ice coverage

Record Breaker

Archived video from Masters here:
LIVE - Masters d'Orléans 2014 (REPLAY)
FFSG
by FFSG official
Le Masters d'Orléans en LIVE Streaming ici le samedi 4 octobre à partir de 13h10
Publication date : 10/04/2014
Duration : 04:00:24
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2797zx_live-masters-d-orleans-2014-replay_sport

And FFSG's Facebook page has additional Masters results:

Matt K

On the Ice
What do you guys think of C/P's costumes? It doesn't seem to fit the music, sort of distracting maybe?

How so? Should she be wearing a purple Disney dress?

I like the costumes, very elegant and appropriate. Unlike other FDs so far, I like that their FD is actually choreographed to the music.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Oh, I am loving Papadakis/Cizeron! Best FD I have seen so far this season.

bramweld

Record Breaker
How so? Should she be wearing a purple Disney dress?

I like the costumes, very elegant and appropriate. Unlike other FDs so far, I like that their FD is actually choreographed to the music.

Hers is elegant enough, but his just seemed too casual given the music. Seemed a bit off also considering the choreography. Thought everything would look a bit better if he were more dressed up. I don't like Disney movies much less the dresses.

Lota

Record Breaker
Hmmm, I actually really like the costumes, I find they go really well with the feel of the music. I think they should be light, not fancy at all. So if they do end up changing costumes, I hope it's something similar to this and I really hope they don't change the colours.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Watching P/C FD this season will be almost painful *sweet Carolina memories coming back* :eek::
Forgetting about my favourite skater, it is really an excellent program, the first one to really excite me this season, too! I hope they will receive the scores they deserve for this, because it was really top notch Ice Dancing :points: