2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24 | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Machida has become quite a performer. I thought the music teetered into "almost but not quite irritating," but he was very compelling. Good for him.

Scovies

Final Flight
MACHIDA! Fabulous. The difference between the skating quality of everyone else and Jeremy (the 45 seconds I could see before my internet crapped out), Jason, Denis, and Tatsuki is ridiculous.

TMC

Record Breaker
Spins count steps count - no one is better than brown.

Omg do you now exclusively comment when you can hate on Jason Brown? Do you even think about any other skater? Or watch and appreciate good performances? Cos it seems like you spend a lot of time just loathing him. Must be exhausting.

purpledream

On the Ice
Machida~~~ :clap: :clap::clap::clap:
After the falls from Jason and Denis, I got a little scared so hurraaahh!!! Time to defend your title~

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
93+ is what you get when you can do the quad AND everything else. Let's keep that mind.

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
The FS competition will be interresting everyone score are so close, the 2nd place and 3rd place can easily be anybody :yes:

Mony

On the Ice
Great performance by Machida, the only one I caught. I will have to check the others on youtube.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Omg do you now exclusively comment when you can hate on Jason Brown? Do you even think about any other skater? Or watch and appreciate good performances? Cos it seems like you spend a lot of time just loathing him. Must be exhausting.

What are you talking about? I was wrong. Forget about quad Brown doesn't need a triple axel! That's how amazing he is at the spins and steps and choreo and transitions and everything in pcs. He is an astonishing talent outside of 3a and quad. This is hate?

Cyn

On the Ice
93.39 for Machida.

I'd like to dedicate a Bronx Cheer to all of the Jeremy detractors out there (not necessarily in this thread) complaining that he doesn't deserve to be here, is washed up, blah blah blah.

:p *insert sound of Bill the Cat going "Phbbbbbbbt!!" here*