2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Pairs SP and FS | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Pairs SP and FS

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Love this Danny Elfman music, And the way Ksenia interprets it, Impressive

From the other comments i guess it's not for everybody...

Last edited:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Also, on a superficial note, he looks like he's just wearing 'everyday' clothes. Her costume is interesting, but I would prefer to see them in something a little less dull. They seem to tend toward this palette, and I don't know that it's doing them any favours. I thought their Addams Family costumes suited them much better.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Not much of a gap at all between them and the other Russians... can't be the happiest feeling for them.

tulosai

Record Breaker
As per usual...there is no joy Mudville anymore!

I do think in fairness it tends to be easier/more fun to be chasing than to be the chased. Just 2 years ago they weren't even definitely better than Bazarova/Larinov (before they split) and had no triple twist. Now they're expected to be definitively better than all the Russian teams but V/T, and in the meantime they are also struggling. How could that be fun?

LRK

Record Breaker
Phone again....

ETA - I suppose in the middle of the victory ceremony is better than in the middle of a performance... but that too is bound to happen sooner or later, isn't it?

Last edited:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'd be happy if they called an audible and just reused last years program again.

Me too! However, it's true that they don't look happy to be skating any more.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Oh sorry, I meant the cameraperson :)
Ah! OK...! :-D But how do we know it's the cameraman?

Only, I heard a whole bunch of weird stuff during the feeds yesterday - not just phones but conversations, noisy children and things I don't even know what- so I assumed we were hearing nearby members of the audience?

LRK

Record Breaker
Ah! OK...! :-D But how do we know it's the cameraman?

Only, I heard a whole bunch of weird stuff during the feeds yesterday - not just phones but conversations, noisy children and things I don't even know what- so I assumed we were hearing nearby members of the audience?

Well, the phone person was the same yesterday and today.