2015 Worlds Short Dance March 25 | Page 37 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Short Dance March 25

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
G/P needed to ditch that costume months ago. So distracting. Argh!

what's with that dress :shocked:

Piper's make up and dress have been bothering me all season, not good
I personally think the dress and make-up are original and interesting.

What is with the back hugging?!
She is supposed to be his cape and they intentionally stay in their roles for a few moments after the dance.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I don't know if I/Z were overscored or not. I think they do deserve to be 1st at this point.

justtojoke

Rinkside
So far, I/Z has been really overscored. 69+? What's the judges smoking?
Thank you!! But honestly even though they skated cautious w/ a stumble from him on a non element all the required elements were clean. Which is something that is lacking tonight. Being in that first group helped as well. I can't wait to look at the protocols.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Thank you!! But honestly even though they skated cautious w/ a stumble from him on a non element all the required elements were clean. Which is something that is lacking tonight. Being in that first group helped as well. I can't wait to look at the protocols.

Being in the first group HELPED? Well if you think that...

Cyn

On the Ice
That's the cleanest I've seen Paul/Islam skate in like, forever. Love the way her skirt flows and twirls, but I'm not a fan of the extra-long keyhole on the bodice of her dress.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Another SB for Paul and Islam, whatever the score may be. I wish they were more than "nice" skaters, but that was well done. She really is lovely. Another Good Taste in costuming award from me.

Last edited: