2017 Autumn Classic Intl FD | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 Autumn Classic Intl FD

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
well.... do you really need to ask? BTW... I have just created a new dance team... popo... poirier-poje...

Excellent idea! Let's ship Kaitlyn and Piper back to the US of A and have a Blades of a Glory style ice dance team!

And thank the heavens that these two particular skaters are 100000000000000000000 times better looking than Will Ferrell and Napoleon Dynamite. :laugh2:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Don't forget to wear your caged helmet, knee pads, shoulder pads, throat protector, jock strap, mouth guard, butt pads...

Oh, hell. Just roll yourself up in bubble wrap.

Jock strap?! They make those for the ladies?! LOL

Bubble wrap it is!!! :laugh:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Jock strap?! They make those for the ladies?! LOL

Bubble wrap it is!!! :laugh:

LMFAO. :rofl: They do actually, but I believe they call them a jill strap? I just used "jock strap" because I wasn't sure of the gender neutral terminology for the sporting equipment to protect your junk.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Well, I see the conversation went in an entirely different direction, so my comments are moot as well as tardy, but I feel so strongly I just have to comment -- my cognitive dissonance is so great -- HOW can I like a team and recognize their wonderful skating as much as I do V/M -- but LOATHE a program so much? It's just -- kinda tacky -- and did someone say "beneath them?" which I think is a great insight.

But I didn't like the opening parts of Carmen at first, but then I grew to love it. Will that happen here? Oh, I just really don't like this program at all, concept, or choreo (not referring to the highlight moves, LOVE the lifts).