Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2017 Grand Prix Final of Figure Skating Predictions for Ice Dance

Who do you think will win? Who do you hope will win? Share your thoughts on the lineup!

Please do not bash skaters or insult other posters their opinions.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Dance GP Finalists posted hot off the press...

So glad to see SOMEONE has their priorities in perfect order!

Carry on.

:agree:

disco_dannio

Rinkside
I want Virtue and Moir, but I'm thinking PC. I didn't know what one poster said early in the season that 'VM are too good for Moulin Rouge' until I saw it. Yep. The perfect description. *sigh* I want them to do 'Umbrella's' again - next to Mahler, it's their best, I think :)

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
The smart money is on Papadakis/Cizeron, but you just never know what will happen on the ice and how the scores will look once all the top contenders compete at the same competition and skate one after the other.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
A long as Scott doesn’t bork his twizzles, I’m going with V/M. Shibs for the bronze. Basically a repeat of last years podium.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
OH! This is a good place to ask this question: what is the song used in the last 20-ish seconds of H/D’s short dance? Shazam refused to find a match for me! The audacity of that app! :furious: :laugh:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
The heart wants to vote Shibutani but the head says the French.

We should have a second poll : who do we want vs who do we think it will be :laugh:
For me, it's the same but still...

I'm rooting for the French to win because they are my favourite team. But I remember before NHK last year how everyone said that they'll beat V/M because of the scoring, and they crumbled a bit under pressure and didn't skate a clean SD all year after that. I'm guessing they are in a totally different place mentally-speaking though. However V/M rises more when competition is physically here. So I don't know how it will turn out, I just hope everyone skated clean :devil:

ragdoll

On the Ice
This is hard to predict. I think it will be down to who will have a good day and of course also the preference of the majority of the judges selected for the particular event. My heart is with the French but I won't say anything if the Canadians win. Both couples are great.

bramweld

Record Breaker
I want V/M to win, but the judges seem to be preferring P/C. I think I'm going to be a blubbering mess when it all pans out.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I'm keeping an eye out for how the US teams place against each other :yay: