2017 JGP Italy Ladies SP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Italy Ladies SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Yi Christy Leung of HKG in a black and pale blue dress. It's...interesting.

Too bad she doesn't turn 15 until December, because she would have had the potential to qualify HKG an Olympic spot.

Barb

Record Breaker
I do appreciate it... I just don't understand how Alena is only a point ahead. What I meant was that Alen's choreo is original whole Rika's is the same as a bunch of other skaters'... at some point it can't be called choreo because choreo implies originality...

She is skating Adios Nonino, how original it can be?, It was good but I did not see nothing extraordinary talking about originality. Anyway, her skating was great.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Sophia Schaller of AUT in mostly black wiht a bit of light pink

Oooh her I remember. She was such a performer in AUT.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO

She is loving this footwork.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
what is original, Amy's SNAKE women is, Rika's KUNGFU piano is, i can see a theme of SNAKE and kungfu THERE.
BUT the transition cluttered choreo of Adios Nonino could be used for another transition cluttered choreo coming out of Eteri's group. what is the originality in terms of choreo here?
Well, to use Adios Nonino is kinda original for Eter's group. yet it is an exact rip off of music of J_BUTT's adios nonino SP.
But I do think Alena tried to skated to Adios Nonino, not just use it as background music like many of Eter's girls do, Kudos to her for trying.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Elizavet Voulgari of GRE in red with an open back, held together by crystally straps, and a flower in her hair

Leg wraps galore

Well she looks frustrated getting off the ice.

Smiling in the Kiss and Cry though. And a new PB too!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Young You of KOR in a mix of black and gold and sparkle.

Okay she seems to have some speed to her.

She's...pretty good.

That split jump that wasn't really even up in the air would be cooler if she could get some height to it.

Kara

Final Flight
My heart nearly stopped when she went for the combo. Oh thank god!!!!! Lovely YY! Rest up well for the free!:love:

lanark

On the Ice
You Young looked confident today!
Great performance! :clapper:
Loved that ending! :luv17:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Nicole Victoria Mottchouk of ARG in black with a bunch of red roses

She actually lives and trains in Argentina which is kind of cool.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Ana-Sofia Beschea of ROU in mainly black with a red under layer and sparkle all over the top, plus the flower in her hair

Lots of facial expressions

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
As it stands in the SP, if placements don't change, then the qualifiers will be Kostornaia (30), Kihira (26), and Samodurova (26)

but standings are tight and the FS will be a bloodbath. (Both singles disciplines will have a bloodbath FS!)

And now, time to go grab lunch before Dance starts.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I liked the last skater, Ana Sofia She is only 13 years old. Her spins are excellent, but she has to learn to jump.