2017 JGPF Men FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 JGPF Men FS

jillredhand

Record Breaker
I liked Mitsuki ending on a spread eagle. It's not often used as the climax of a program, but it worke nicely there.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I need to watch Junior Ladies again to cleanse my brain of this splatfest.... So dissaponted :(

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Not sure if he did enough technically to get bronze. That said, half of that performance lagged everywhere for me through the stream.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
the stream lagged in the middle of his program, but got back in time for "Can you hear the people sing" which is kind of emotional . Best SS of the day, hope he has a podium place...

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Praise the junior men! They gallantly sacrifice themselves to the rink monster so it's properly fed and will leave the ladies alone. :clap:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Now you know?! :biggrin:
Well... this wasn't my idea of a lovely watch. He reminds me of a younger Max Aaron, maybe; a lot of muscles and power, but I'm missing something, like maybe some refinement in the arm movements or... it's difficult to put into words for me. (And the way he reacted after the skating completely freaks me out!)
But, fair's fair, he can jump (and far more importantly, land them without me worrying at every turn if he's gonna break his ankles) So yay for that!. :thumbsup: Save those legs, young man, those are some very powerful jumpers!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
couldnt watch bc of stream but he had some mistakes, i hope it will be enough for podium, love the ease of his jumps, his entries are effortless, reminds me of Yuzuru and Sota a bit, what are levels though

schizoanalyst

Medalist
I was pleasantly surprised by Camden's wonderful performance. I'm stunned he's a Tom Z skater, though the weird music cuts are fitting lol.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
couldnt watch bc of stream but he had some mistakes, i hope it will be enough for podium, love the ease of his jumps, his entries are effortless, reminds me of Yuzuru and Sota a bit, what are levels though

It is! :ghug:

nolangoh

Record Breaker
YES Mitsuki!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!! Crowd is happy!!!!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aww look at Mitsuki praying into his jacket!

And he's got bronze and is very happy with that. Good work!!

The hometown crowd goes wild!

And Camden gets the silver! Congratulations to him!

And Andrew, chin up, young man!

nolangoh

Record Breaker
LOL Why suddenly blasting Irina Slutskaya's music

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Congrats to all the medalists. And now time for a shower before the ladies SP.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Liked the 3 medalists! Don't usually devote time to juniors, but that was fun. Future of men in the US looks good. The Japanese boy was great too!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
It's nice that Japan will have at least one podium placement in Juniors :hap10: