2018-19 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I'm not so down on Tom Z that I think all his students need to flee, but Camden is one skater that could benefit from moving on to a different coach. Now who that might be, I'm not sure.

Orser.

I know it’s a cliche, but TCC would actually make use of his artistry and help him with the jumps.

gonewiththewind25

Final Flight
I'm not so down on Tom Z that I think all his students need to flee, but Camden is one skater that could benefit from moving on to a different coach. Now who that might be, I'm not sure.

This Tom Z and Tammy situation is just awful. It's not even like they compliment each other as coaches. Camden and Vincent should run for the hills. Realistically, I think Camden needs to go to maybe Raf if he wants to improve his jumps. If we're talking about dreams, I'd love to see him at TCC maybe.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Yay Stephen!!! Our GoGo Overlord's reign has begun!!!

All hail our Gogo Overlord!!! :bow: He's also the first Canadian man to win the JGPF :medal" , plus he set new world records for the free skate and the total score! :dance3: :dance2: :hap57:

s_parks

Record Breaker
If the skaters must train in Colorado, I'd personally gtfo of the Tom Z/Tammy camp and go to Krall and Allen tbh.

champagnerain

Final Flight
Stephen had better get used to being interviewed, because if he keeps going on this trajectory, this will be far from the last time.

I feel more nervous watching him answer an interviewer's questions than I do watching him skate. :drama:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And I should say congrats to Stephen. No question who the winner was tonight.

And it’s always cool when the country’s national anthem is played at an international comp in that country. O Canada!

Ziotic

Medalist
All hail our Gogo Overlord!!! :bow: He's also the first Canadian man to win the JGPF, and he set new world records for the free skate and the total score. :dance3: :dance2:

May he stay happy and healthy... and maybe eventually he can break the awful curse of Canadian men (it’s like half broken since Patrick has an OGM sorta) here is to hoping.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If the skaters must train in Colorado, I'd personally gtfo of the Tom Z/Tammy camp and go to Krall and Allen tbh.

Agreed. Whenever I see TnT in the KnC, I cringe. Don't like the energy there, looks forced.

Considering Camden was wearing Josh Farris' old costume, Damon and Kristy would fit.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Orser.

I know it’s a cliche, but TCC would actually make use of his artistry and help him with the jumps.

Orser is definitely not for everyone- no coach is. However, I can't blame people for suggesting him first for a coaching change; dude has an OGM pupil 3 consecutive olympics now, and the WC for 4 years straight. And a 17 year old making the senior GPF this season...

champagnerain

Final Flight
Koshiro is so happy and earnest, just going straight in for that hug with Gogo.

And then Petr and Stephen shake hands. :laugh2: I dunno if Stephen was anticipating that hug.