2018-19 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Enjoy looking at these medals. Next year is France. There won't be medals but some weird plate thing...

Maybe they'll start doing cutlery to go with the plates. You'll have to return to France year after year after year to collect an entire place-setting!

frida80

Record Breaker
They're incredibly committed to their trolling effort. :confused2:
Reminds me of a husband who mows down his wife's flower garden after she ask him to mow the lawn. Do it so badly, she'll stop asking.

Maybe they want someone else to take it? Barcelona GP sounds nice.

frida80

Record Breaker
Maybe they'll start doing cutlery to go with the plates. You'll have to return to France year after year after year to collect an entire place-setting!

The golden fork and silver spoon trophy! I doubt the platinum knife could make it though airport security.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Gogolev pulls an Osmond, as most had discounted the possibility.....not me.

Neither did I. :agree: I said on Stephen's Fan Fest that he would break his previous world record for the total score, and I voted in the pre-game chat poll that he'd win this event. :medal"

kresslia

Medalist
I lose my mind when I remember Stephen's only 13. Now, it's obviously very early and we've seen many, many skaters derailed following junior success. But darn if his future doesn't look promising.

From alternate to champion, and even still nothing about his victory here was shocking.

StephenGfan

Final Flight
WOOW i am so happy way to go stephen<3 also congrats to petr and shimada, loved petr's SP alot!

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
Nice Stephen! :thumbsup: Astounding technical abilities

So sad for Camden, but very happy for all on the podium today!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada

Danny T

Medalist
Starting to catch up with the junior men, and uh, sorry to sound thirsty on main, but Lambiel and Joubert are hot. Like, even hotter than when they competed phew :drama:

OK, now the skating.:p

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
congratulation to little gogolev! from 1st alternate to gold is quite a journey, also his victory ceremony is the fanniest i've ever seen :biggrin:

Koshiro SHIMADA: good job overall despite the pop and fall (it looked very painful I hope he is fine)

Adam SIAO HIM FA FRA: did he change his fs? Anyway good job! He messed up with my prediction but I liked the performance

Tomoki HIWATASHI: do we have a Hanyu fan here? :laugh: he stole half of his costume XD

P. S.: lambiel is a very handsome guy :luv17:

P. S.: those medals serve a double purpose: you can either hang them from your neck or your christmas tree