2018 JGP Canada Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Canada Ladies Free Skate

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hello!

Moderating a stream sounds intimidating! Hope everyone behaved themselves! (Is that how people are watching the US Classic?)

It's of a British YouTuber. Not a big one though. And oh yes. Much better than the streams for the JGP. It was a lovely mess.

kimi492

Final Flight
*Hint* there's a link in the US classic thread.... FYI
but I'm watching US classic through NBC sports gold - i just bit the bullet and bought it

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
but I'm watching US classic through NBC sports gold - i just bit the bullet and bought it

Thank you, now I can cheer for squirtle Eunsoo!! (I'll just have to look up Yelim on Youtube)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

Ah I see!

Although I can't multitask two skating events at once! Also as an Aussie my internet can be a bit suspect, it probably couldn't take all that :p Plus I don't have unlimited bandwidth!

The Juniors so far are really good!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It seems it's Zamboni time for the US Classic, so right now I'm back. I'll be off for Eunsoo, then I'll be back again for Young and Jihun :laugh:

leoleo

Medalist
woah Yuna has a pretty solid 3lz-3lo
unfortunate about the rest of the jumps tho

leoleo

Medalist
3F-3Lo yeaaay :love: i love how the juniors aren't playing with the technical content this year

frida80

Record Breaker
I have been watching skating all day. Three different competitions. I’m so exhausted and I still have the rest of ladies and US Classic. :bed:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Got breakfast, I'll catch up on Yelim while ice resurfacing.