2018 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program

frida80

Record Breaker
Love this TES box with JGP plus Ted Barton. Perfect competition combination. Excellent video quality as well.

vitamintea

On the Ice
I don't know how i feel about thes scores already, Petr was a bit underscored. (GOE live were very low even on spins, despite the really difficult entries and the flexibility other skaters in this field don't have)

Agreed, Camden felt a little overscored. His performance was nice but I don't think the entrances/exits/transitions were as complex as the others to merit the high GOEs.

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
HUGE PCS :shocked: Well deserved, but still huge.

TES should be below Gogolev, that 3F should've been neg GOE. Also think Gogolev's PCS should be below Petr.

zzz these judges

EDIT: JK, read the TES wrong

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Brian J staring intensely from behind the boards just made my day.

Go Adam! Except eek on that flip!

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Agreed, Camden felt a little overscored. His performance was nice but I don't think the entrances/exits/transitions were as complex as the others to merit the high GOEs.

It's a narrative unfortunately you could have seen coming with the skating order, Petr was the skater in the best position coming to this event with the highest scores and two gold medals and yet he receives the lowest mark here for some reason.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
It's a narrative unfortunately you could have seen coming with the skating order, Petr was the skater in the best position coming to this event with the highest scores and two gold medals and yet he receives the lowest mark here for some reason.

I thought that skaters started in the SP based on ranking coming in... was that just last year? :think:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom

He could well go into the FS in 3rd position though, and I am fairly sure could stay on the podium. He's been a consistent skater in FS this year :)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Camden has grown sooooooo much since last year.

He thinks and feels each step. Well deserved lead:agree:

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
Loved the music, Two Steps From Hell is epic

Trouble with the jumps unfortunately

Highlight was the StSq for me. So passionate, and the moment when he skated right in front of the judges was :clap: