2018 US Int'l Classic Ladies Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 US Int'l Classic Ladies Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The altitude is claiming everyone as its victim today...

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
a truly rough ladies event

altitude - 1, everyone except Yelim - 0

Yelim has the cleanest skate so far with 1 wonky landing and 1 pop

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Congratulations to Kim, Lim, and Miyahara! Korean ladies are stepping up early in the season!

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Poor Gabby. :( When she is on she is spectacular. Maybe this was just getting the crappy outing out of the way.

danse

On the Ice
Everyone be caught the bug today.. Congratulations to the best of the lot today.

theharleyquinn

Medalist
Gabby's jumps during the warmup looked good. As was the case for the last few competitions of last season, they didn't seem to make it into the actual program. I'd like to write it off as just the altitude, but who's to say.

I really need to see Satoko's protocols to make sense of that score based off of the URs I counted...

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Yeah, Gabby has been having consistency issues for a spell. I think that free skate from Worlds last year where she had to fight for every landing is still in the back of her mind. That said, her jumps require power to complete so maybe it really it's just the altitude that threw off her timing with the jumps.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm especially happy for Yelim, hopefully it proves to her that her JGP event wasn't a fluke. She really is talented!

Yelim's always been the least noticed of the trio (with Young being hailed by the media, and Eunsoo being the first one to go up to seniors), and I think that has got to her in some way. But really, she is very talented and with huge potential, I wish everyone, including herself, recognizes that.