2020-21 Russian Nationals: Ladies' Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2020-21 Russian Nationals: Ladies' Free Skate

Skatefan15

On the Ice
Yes, and he was the tech controller in the SP as well of course. Which makes the selective tech calls limited to all teams besides one even more sad since he is ISU's vice president... I don't think he should be judging at all tbh. But oh well.
I completely forgot he was on the judging panel! Yesterday’s calls suddenly makes a lot more sense lol. I agree that he shouldn’t be allowed to judge.

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Tarakanova just really needs to figure out how to have "presentation". Skating fast around the ice, throwing arms randomly with no purpose is boring to watch. I don't remember anything about her program, and I just saw it four minutes ago. If she is determined to comeback, she needs to understand she won't be competitive unless she learns to interpret music, even just a little.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Looks like Kostina left her triple+triples back at Stage Five.

Won't be enough to climb I'm afraid.

Amei

Record Breaker
Tarakanova just really needs to figure out how to have "presentation". Skating fast around the ice, throwing arms randomly with no purpose is boring to watch. I don't remember anything about her program, and I just saw it four minutes ago. If she is determined to comeback, she needs to understand she won't be competitive unless she learns to interpret music, even just a little.

I think that depends, her last season with Eteri her programs had the same presentation but it worked much better

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I'd rather disagree with that, but now is not the time to discuss it. Let's watch the competition.

Nice skate from Valeria, although I think you need a stronger personality to interpret this song well. It's quite demanding.

Magill

Record Breaker
Yes, and he was the tech controller in the SP as well of course. Which makes the selective tech calls limited to all teams besides one even more sad since he is ISU's vice president... I don't think he should be judging at all tbh. But oh well.
Yeah, that's a shame, isn't it? But so telling...