2024 Russian Nationals: General Info | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 Russian Nationals: General Info

icewhite

Record Breaker
Do men normally own designer purses? This is new to me... must be a European thing.

lol, no, that's what I mean: men here tend to put their wallet and what else they carry with them into their partners' bags if they can't put it in their jacket, at least in my experience...
but I guess purse was the wrong word, it's wallet

thatdarncat

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I wish it was being held in Saint Petersburg or Moscow, I will struggle to watch any of it, as its lands in the middle of my work day. Will there be any replays?

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Russia may be the home of skating but the home of fashion it sure isnt.

Except this lad - 3rd from the left:
photo_2023-12-20_18-02-45-jpg.7376

:D Very diverse but original and creative

And now some photos from judges and officials meeting:

Costume-contest-2-800x682.jpg
6180242537_8703acc0d6_b.jpg
Se33cec23b30f415f84f709ec64a158c4d.png_640x640.png_.webp

Last edited:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Maybe shes an ice dancer
should i ask her how her twizzles are?
How many quadruple vodkas will be needed for a medal? :D
:unsure: 4 of course
Galliamov with the best look, no question.

I loved the Departure program and I love the music, but I really hope Kunitsa wanted this, too... he gets so little light in that partnership.

Sandra in 2023 at Russian Nats. This is so funny.
i have to disagree with you

IMG_20231220_154003_951.jpg

MYYYY BAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYY (yes, i chose to ignore his shoes...what shoes?)

LadyB

Record Breaker
Channel One saves every competition they've ever shown.
And I'm as usually very grateful for that. It's the best competition of all, a million times better than Worlds at the mo, but I wish it was held a week earlier or in January. I'm abroad again for Chrimbo, setting off when Ice Dance starts. I'll do my best to watch something live and to catch up asap, chatting with you guys will be tricky as well.
So, wishing you a fantastic championship and safe and wonderful skates for our lovelies. ❤️💙

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
should i ask her how her twizzles are?

:unsure: 4 of course

i have to disagree with you

MYYYY BAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYY (yes, i chose to ignore his shoes...what shoes?)
You have to understand your son. He's a method actor. He likes to stay in character so he can perform his Dorian Gray program in the best possible way.

But TBH, he reminds me an anime character:biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

My goodness! He is the picture of Brian Cox, the physicist that used to be a keyboardist in bands Dare and D:Ream! :drama:

5837_large.jpg

Fancy a bit of 90's nostalgia?

D:Ream - "Things Can Only Get Better"

Yes, I know Brian's not playing on this song. But, I had to use it. It's the song the band is best known for.

By the way, I once got into trouble at school because I had this song stuck in my head, and accidentally started singing it out loud in my chemistry class...

CaroLiza_fan