2024 Russian Nationals: General Info | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 Russian Nationals: General Info

Skating91

Medalist
Shanaeva looks great in anything. Kostornaia I like in the bright pink. Boikova looks great too some of her photos from summer are insane.

Skating91

Medalist
The suits ok... but what are those pink tumbleweeds she is holding? Not the look...
It reminded me of the movie Tropic Thunder. This is comedy/parody for any people not familiar with it (I don't know what people watch in Russia).

large20tropic20thunder20blu-ray6.jpg

Skating91

Medalist
Valieva 18th by the look of it. A few less would be ideal but better than being in the first group. Muraviova 14th. Petrosian 4th, Yametova 3rd.

Skating91

Medalist
1. Khromykh
2. Anisimova
3. Yametova
4. Petrosyan
5. Talalaykina
6. Sinitsina

7. Vazhnova
8. Kulikova
9. Fursova
10. Sadkova
11. Zakharova
12. Frolova

13. Agaeva
14. Muravyova
15. Gorbachev
16. Kshetskaya
17. Gushchina
18. Valieva

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Some news from the federation, I'll leave it here for now:
1) This year not only Nationals but also Spartakiad will be taken into account when determining the national team (usually Russian Cup Final and similar competitions weren't taken into account).
2) Saransk will host an international interclub tournament during the Channel One Cup.
3) The regulations for the jumping competition will be published very soon

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
The gala show will include all those who took 1st through 5th places. The organizers may also invite other sportsmen.

icewhite

Record Breaker
I always love Muravieva's style (at least the few times I've seen her in non skating clothes).

I showed Gumennik to my son (son's hairstyle is a topic of battle here) "look at his hair!" Him: "You really don't watch much anime, do you?" (as if he didn't know I don't)

yume

🍉
Record Breaker

Since when nats' draw is a fashion event? There are some really structured looks there.
The biggest surprise for me is probably Stepanova. Girl came in business casual, very covered.
Not a fan of that pink outfit but i like the effort that Aliona and Georgiy made. Unusual looks.
Gorbacheva is staying in her Queen's gambit character.
Osokina looks like a vampire from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". Very late 90s look.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
In the threads by disciplines, I have left links to planned program content.

The most interesting things:

Women
Petrosian and Muravieva have their 3As planned as expected.
And Yametova did return her old SP.

Men
Gumennik has the 4Lz and the 4Lo planned.
Mozalev's new SP is "Out Of Space" performed by Kai Schumacher

Pairs
Kadyrova/Kolesov have the 3Lo and the 3FTh planned. They haven't attempted this layout this season.
Kostornaia/Kunitsa have changed their SP to... "The Departure" (from The Leftovers) by Max Richter

Ice Dance
Mironova/Ustenko's new RD is "In The Heat Of The Night" by Sandra