2021 Cup of Austria: Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2021 Cup of Austria: Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Danes were vikings, so there is a chance Nikolaj has vikings blood. But I dislike the voicovers so much, eh...
there you go :) that's more in line with what i am trying to say... which I could say, if i were not trying to be funny :) so much pressure LOL

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
well... 1) Nik is almost close enough to be a viking as coming from Denmark... 2) if we play that game than Madison Chock is an alien ;) and so on... :rofl:
he could be standing on a drakkar and looting british monasteries in his free time, but he's still not skating as a vaking to a soundtrack of a show about vikings :LOL: and i can't get over it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Madison Chock is playing the alien in an alien themed program so no problem there and this i my whole point

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
he could be standing on a drakkar and looting british monasteries in his free time, but he's still not skating as a vaking to a soundtrack of a show about vikings :LOL: and i can't get over it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Madison Chock is playing the alien in an alien themed program so no problem there and this i my whole point
see... i am easily convinced by Nik as a Viking...I could buy that Madison is an alien though she looks like a lead pipe... :) but Evan is as much of an astronaut as I am an Alien, a Viking, and Maggie Smith

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
see... i am easily convinced by Nik as a Viking...I could buy that Madison is an alien though she looks like a lead pipe... :) but Evan is as much of an astronaut as I am an Alien, a Viking, and Maggie Smith
Madi looks like a space siren from the 60s/70s about to seduce an astronaut - too gorgeous to be described as a lead pipe. She will lure Evan into her world where he will die from a thousand rhinestone cuts.

Attachments

• IMG_2013.JPG
    IMG_2013.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 47