2021 Golden Spin of Zagreb: Men's Short Program | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2021 Golden Spin of Zagreb: Men's Short Program

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
My mom called me during the break (because she is flying in tomorrow to now not watch Grand Prix Final) so I had to catch up quickly on everyone. Great job from both Selevko! Also, Samarin’s fashion influences?

Well, Mozalev is in top 6 for now at least, so fingers crossed he does well in the free.

Sackie

Medalist
Think Skate Canada needs to have a talk with the CAN international Judges! Once again the CAN men get low balled by the CAN judge here. Keegan's lowest marks came form the CAN judge and she didn't rate Conrad too good either. She did OK by Phan but still. Other countries usually favour their own. Just take a look at the Ladies - the USA judge gave the highest marks for each of the USA ladies.

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Absolutely correct. I'm not a Messing fan, but seeing him live is fabulous for his speed alone. Especially in gala, he does the Canadian showmen skater history proud! He leaves the audience breathless in a good way. (y)
I am a Messing fan, and seeing him live is brilliant and a different kettle of fish altogether than on screen - his speed across the ice, and the speed of his spins just aren't captured fully on camera. He's a really exciting skater and completely entertaining.